"Adventures" in South Carolina

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Just another UTF ..... (useless tax feeder)

Worse--he's an actual criminal, and the worst kind, too--one who illiterates-- **OPERATES** stupid auto correct-- under the color of law.

Last edited:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
ooida has gone after 6 states they were shaking down drivers
join and call them to put a stop to this
i have ooida stickers on each side of my van and back door
when i had my western star, 2 of us from egl were going thur truck control at navy base in norfolk
dot troopers were inspecting trucks and ones with ooida sticker were waved on ones that didn't
were dot

DieselDriver

Seasoned Expediter
You know I do everything I can do NOT to respond to some of these threads, but when you get an uneducated, cop hatin, apparently non drivin, by the number of his posts friggin idiot like AMONGER one just has too. Of what I speak is handlers do not train their dogs to false alert to make their daddies happy, they are trained to indicate to the presence of the odor of a narcotic whether it be residual (old), fresh or still in the vehicle...and are trained against false alerts...lastly why do the moderators allow him to post derogatory comments in his signature...I can't believe I am the only person out here offended by his bias

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You know I do everything I can do NOT to respond to some of these threads, but when you get an uneducated, cop hatin, apparently non drivin, by the number of his posts friggin idiot like AMONGER one just has too. Of what I speak is handlers do not train their dogs to false alert to make their daddies happy, they are trained to indicate to the presence of the odor of a narcotic whether it be residual (old), fresh or still in the vehicle...and are trained against false alerts...lastly why do the moderators allow him to post derogatory comments in his signature...I can't believe I am the only person out here offended by his bias
Clearly, you should try a little harder to NOT respond to these posts, since you are unable to do so without calling someone a name and personally attacking them. Unless you're a cop or something, there's no reason for you to be offended, unless, of course, you are very easily offended. Be that as it may, right there in the Code of Conduct, a document you agreed to when you signed on here, states quite plainly...
2. Be respectful of others at all times.
The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and information. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice divergent opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.
Is there some reason you are unable to disagree with Amonger without being insulting? Do you think that just because you find his opinions offensive you should be able to personally attack him and call him names? Do you think the above and other parts of the Code of Conduct shouldn't apply to you?