Admins read

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Don't know what caused that, sorry to see you go..but hey, enjoy and have many safe miles ahead of you...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We don't actually "remove accounts" but we can disable it for you. I see you've been a member for 8 months. Sorry to see you leave - hope everything works out for you. Take care and all the best!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's weird. Web sites that I no longer visit, I've never asked them to remove my account. I simply, you know, don't go there anymore.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some people ask to be removed to avoid email or such. Some do so to make it easier to avoid that temptstion to return.:beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

zorry

Veteran Expediter
As much as he posted I would have expected " Hey, I'm moving on to something better, or screw you ."
Woosh ! Vanished. Like a villian on batman.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
His Facebook page indicates he is required at home.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I believe he has left trucking as a career choice.

Mayfield Express Tractor Team

Nope Miss Kat, Jake said he don't like all the e-mails he gets from EO that what he told me. I don't know as I don't get that many emails from EO

MissKat

Expert Expediter
It was good to meet him today. I told him to sign himself back up to post.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

Brisco

Expert Expediter
BigCat.....You don't have to "Delete" your account to stop the E-Mails.....If that IS the case.

Just go to your "Settings" area above.....and then go to "General Settings" off to the left.

Once in that area....just "UNCLICK" all those Receive E-Mail Boxes.

Then Look Below that where it says "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and hit "Do Not Subscribe".

Then go down to the bottom and hit "Save Changes".

I get NO E-Mails from EO Except the monthly/bi-monthly little newsletter thing they send out. That's it..........

If that wasn't the reason...............................Nevermind. :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I was going to say.. WHAT emails? LOL.. newsletter should be it!

Thanks for sharing the info with him Brisco.

Dale