About LRT Expedite

Status
Not open for further replies.

zayetz

Active Expediter
i know a lawyer not to far from where john lives. anybody want info as to what i find out, send me a message no earlier than 7-26-2012. cyka ti ivan.

Monty

Expert Expediter
I'm the newest moderator here, so I won't speak for EO....but I will speak as a 43 year veteran of trucking and many years of expediting.

This thread is just about milked out. I would suggest it be locked, and any further LRT threads be also.

I think everyone has had plenty of time to air all the dirty laundry.

But I will leave that to the more senior staff ..... you now have my humble opinion .. for what's that's worth.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Every once in a while, he was a (rhymes with trick), but not nearly as much as people make him out to be.
A former owner of mine was becoming a (rhymes with trick), micromanaging and such. I had to cut him some slack, seeing as he had purchased a $120,000 truck, probably putting up his house to do it. I don't know what assets John had or what he had on the line, but it was surely something. You might keep that in mind when criticizing John for being on edge.

None of that in anyway gives a person license to treat people badly. Im not even talking about owing money to people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
The past is the past and LRT is gone and has been removed as an ongoing entity. So there , move on, forget it, a dead horse is still a dead horse and it ain't coming back. We have all learned something here about doing business with companies that start that slow pay thing, and now we should use that as a red flag and get out early imho.

mitchmnt2008

Active Expediter
Hey there. Can somebody tell me what can I do to get my money from those guys: LRT Expedite. Is any hope???
I am o/o for cargo van and they owe me for 4 k miles.
Thanks

They owe me $ 7000.00 send me an e mail with your nr,name and amount they owe you I am trying to see if i can file criminal charges against them,and the more people the better

mitchmnt2008

Active Expediter
but the funny thing is than nothing happened to those employees.If somebody thoes that to you dont you file charges and get them arrested?They told me that someone stoled money but htey canot proove it. What???????????????

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Stoled? I haven't heard that "word" since about 2nd grade.

As matter of jurisprudence, there's what you know, and what you can prove. So if someone "stoled" something, that doesn't mean they were arrested, charged, completely adjudicated, and incarcerated. Or maybe they're somewhere in the middle of all that. Or maybe it's all done but it doesn't mean you'd hear of it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They owe me $ 7000.00 send me an e mail with your nr,name and amount they owe you I am trying to see if i can file criminal charges against them,and the more people the better

I believe you will find it is a civil not criminal matter.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
"I heard"....JP is in process of a new company....IF this is true I can hope other carriers would have some "Moral" backbone and not deal with this guy....I'd also hope that the Alliance NOT give him access to load boards..Until all his drivers are paid....

Am I too hard on this guy?....should he have a second chance to get it right?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing has been proven until that happens no one has the right to deny him anything.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing has been proven until that happens no one has the right to deny him anything.

Fact..he went under
Fact..he owes drivers money.....I don't think 3-4 different posters here would make this up

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fact..he went under
Fact..he owes drivers money.....I don't think 3-4 different posters here would make this up

I don't either but unless proven legally in court or lawyer settlements it is not proven to the point a legal entity could deny access.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I don't either but unless proven legally in court or lawyer settlements it is not proven to the point a legal entity could deny access.

I'm sure they could deny him access based on other factors xiggi. Will they? That is up to them. But it's going to be hard to run a business if he can't get drivers based on his performance with LRT. Maybe these van drivers will use the brain they were given and do homework before leasing on.

Jake

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Yes blame everything on the drivers..this guy fraudulently stole our money, he used our money for Broker Bond( LRT Logistics..wich is still open for business)he filed to open new business on June 1st, (LRT Delivery) why he was making plans to bankrupt LRT Expedite..i see Fraud..I see criminal not civil charges

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You really need to stop making statements you do not know the true facts of. There is reason newscasts used the word alleged when someone is arrested for a crime. You know the old saying cya it is a wise thing to do.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Yes blame everything on the drivers..this guy fraudulently stole our money, he used our money for Broker Bond( LRT Logistics..wich is still open for business)he filed to open new business on June 1st, (LRT Delivery) why he was making plans to bankrupt LRT Expedite..i see Fraud..I see criminal not civil charges

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Ridiculous. You don't know any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.