Abortion-should she have gotten the dealth penalty

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
forcing someone to bear a child? really?.....

how dumb azz is that of an idea....?

how about separating religion from science....?....

Ok lets separate them. Does that change the fact that it is a child who has no blame in the matter that will be forced to die?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Glad you are so perfect...people make mistakes!! so these kids are forced into a unloving life because of someones mistake...

I never claimed to be perfect but we do have to deal with the consequences of our choices, good or bad.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
as always the irony of a bunch of men sitting around discussing what should happen on women issues...DOH

That is the garbage liberal lie of an argument that they try to pass off and fool the gullible. If you are pro-life it is because you view abortion as murder which has absolutely NOTHING to do with women's issues.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
and your point??
let some horrible man violate YOU.. impregnate you ..and you are forced to have that baby..
that is cruel..think about it..

you know how many criminals are being born because they were born ..UNLOVED thrown into the foster system...have nobody to teach them right/wrong..thats what breeds trouble makers..

its the WOMENS choice...NOT yours!!!
Wow. You're just all kinds of frothy, snapping at people without even paying attention to who you're snapping at. I believe the only person who should have a say in whether someone has an abortion is the person who is pregnant. It's no one else's business.

My point was the same as the OP, famous people conceived of rape.

But, no, no one has the right to demand that someone feel a specific emotion towards them. Want, need, and should have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

cubansammich

Not a Member
as always the irony of a bunch of men sitting around discussing what should happen on women issues...DOH

Yeah, let's pass legislation to control the reproduction of all women because we know what is right for them! But don't you dare use my tax dollars to support those little urchins once they are born!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
and your point??
let some horrible man violate YOU.. impregnate you ..and you are forced to have that baby..

you know how many criminals are being born because they were born ..UNLOVED thrown into the foster system...have nobody to teach them right/wrong..thats what breeds trouble makers..

Criminals ??? what a load of bs to blame being born and put in foster care as a reason for crime is bs show me the actual numbers of those put in foster care who end up commiting crime. Typical liberal speak the person who commits crime is never responsible it was the car, the drug, the alcholol , the gun, oh gee it was foster care .

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, let's pass legislation to control the reproduction of all women because we know what is right for them! But don't you dare use my tax dollars to support those little urchins once they are born!

So killing babies is about women's reproductive rights? Tax dollars are and always will be used to help those who legitimatlly cannot help themselves.

cubansammich

Not a Member
So killing babies is about women's reproductive rights? Tax dollars are and always will be used to help those who legitimatlly cannot help themselves.

Whatever it is it isn't anyone's business but the two people involved. As far as the tax issue goes, I agree. I submit there few others here who would though.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
and your point??

The foster care system is not perfect but you insult those good people that take in kids thru the foster care system doing what they can to take care of them as well as taking care of their own kids

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whatever it is it isn't anyone's business but the two people involved. As far as the tax issue goes, I agree. I submit there few others here who would though.

Your completely ignoring the fact there is an unborn child. Doing so makes arguing one side so much easier. That is exactly what makes it such a hard subject for me. We aren't talking about a cold virus.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
i agree we should not have to get to the point of abortion..that would be great if people were responsible..but unfortunate there are those who are not..

So people aren't responsible. They are guilty of being irresponsible and the innocent baby conceived out of their guilt of irresponsibility is convicted and your solution is to murder the innocent rather than in some way hold the guilty responsible. Yeah, that's a real liberal's from anywhere but the thinking mind solution.

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So your solution for loving them is to murder them. Great solution. Lots of love shown in that one. Maybe the ultimate love huh. Murder.

My point is:
If your mother is thumbing the yellow pages under A for abortion...your outlook of a good loving childhood are pretty bad..so why should that child be brought into a life where it will be possibly rejected..not loved..fed..housed..and thrown on society..
Who says its murder anyway...sure wait till the end of the pregnancy ..but im talking at the very beginning of the pregnancy..
I say thank these women for NOT bringing another person into this world for society to raise..and all of you are shaming these women...guess we will never see eye to eye..

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Your completely ignoring the fact there is an unborn child. Doing so makes arguing one side so much easier. That is exactly what makes it such a hard subject for me. We aren't talking about a cold virus.

Look at it thus way:
Do you remember being a fetus??
Would you remember being raised in an envoriemnt of no being wanted.. loved..no family..abused ...living in foster home or orphanage..(all very possible...not for sure)

Last edited:

cubansammich

Not a Member

I'm not ignoring it. This is an incredibly delicate subject. I am not taking a side really. I feel both sides. In my mind the real question is, after conception, when are the rapidly dividing cells actually a human being?

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Criminals ??? what a load of bs to blame being born and put in foster care as a reason for crime is bs show me the actual numbers of those put in foster care who end up commiting crime. Typical liberal speak the person who commits crime is never responsible it was the car, the drug, the alcholol , the gun, oh gee it was foster care .

If i was born unwanted i would have chip on my shoulder