Abortion-should she have gotten the dealth penalty

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well great campaign for them anti abortion folks.....

But it is a PERSONAL choice and WE don't need to be in their business....

The choice for the abortion exception for rape, incest should stand....including the health of the mother for high risk pregnancies...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
View attachment 5607for those that favor killing babies on demand
Nice lets shame these woman into doing what you want..NICE,, instead of shaming them THANK THEM for not bringing ANOTHER child in to this world that CAN NOT BE LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

How many of these unwanted babies are you adopting/fostering????
How much $$ are you giving to raise all these kids????
everbody thats against abortion better pony up beds food and $$ and most importantly lots of LOVE...
how big is your house...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I was debating on whether or not to reply but sounds like asjssl and OntarioVanMan both have this under control! :D

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice lets shame these woman into doing what you want..NICE,, instead of shaming them THANK THEM for not bringing ANOTHER child in to this world that CAN NOT BE LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

everbody thats against abortion better pony up beds food and $$ and most importantly lots of LOVE...
how big is your house...

There is thousands of babies being aborted who would grow up in loving caring homes both via adoption and by the same people which made the hard decision to abort that child.

I guess by the demands in your post that those against pony up that means you donate your money to help abort children? It is your duty is it not to keep them from a terrible life. How big is your wallet?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you imagine being violated and then the law violates you again...forcing you to bear a child....created not by an act of love, not an act of God, but an act of violence an act of betrayal(incest).....

again the mother should have the choice... The government does not belong in the baby business either...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are some dumb donkey responses posted. I say dumb donkey because if I say dumb *** the censor will mask it. Truthfully though there are a few dumb *** remarks. Now, if the woman wants to deliver the baby and then commit suicide that's her choice as it's her body. If she wants to amputate her arm or leg during the pregnancy that's her body and her choice. If she wants to murder her innocent unborn baby that currently is her choice but it's murder all the same. It isn't her body being murdered. It's a different person, hosted by her body yes, but not her body.

It can be argued it is one half her body since it is composed of one half her genetic material but it is in no way her body and anyone arguing that is making a stupid specious argument. That her body argument is the same sort of argument the liberals make about affirmative action being a positive thing not the discrimination that it is. It's a flat out lie promulgated by those who are either too stupid to see the truth or for reasons of their own choose to ignore the truth and promote the lie.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Frederick Douglas, Jesse Jackson, and Traci Lords... all conceived of rape.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There is thousands of babies being aborted who would grow up in loving caring homes both via adoption and by the same people which made the hard decision to abort that child.

I guess by the demands in your post that those against pony up that means you donate your money to help abort children? It is your duty is it not to keep them from a terrible life. How big is your wallet?

who says i dont donate...but shaming women who have been raped and wanting them to have the baby of a rape...gees thats just mean...

lets just have NO abortion..hell these religious wackos dont want birth control..WTF..
so if we stop abortions...no more birth control...who is paying for and HUGGING AND LOVING all these kids..

Its not as much of feeding them or housing them...THEY NEED TO BE LOVED.. I could NOT imagine growing up unloved...thats to me is more cruel than not feeding them properly..
so to comply with the anti-abortion/birth control people...there brought into this world to stroke there egos and be UNLOVED..WAREHOUSED..
im sure you were brought up wanted loved hugged fed played with as a kid..
what about the right as a child to be loved properly.

anti abortion people say have em...but no idea who is taking care of these kids properly..but just have em..

paullud

Veteran Expediter

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

how big is your house...

How many abortions are done because of rape or incest? You are talking about an incredibly small portion of abortions. The rest of them should've thought about protection or....abstinence, oh the horror.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Frederick Douglas, Jesse Jackson, and Traci Lords... all conceived of rape.

and your point??
let some horrible man violate YOU.. impregnate you ..and you are forced to have that baby..
that is cruel..think about it..

you know how many criminals are being born because they were born ..UNLOVED thrown into the foster system...have nobody to teach them right/wrong..thats what breeds trouble makers..

its the WOMENS choice...NOT yours!!!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
How many abortions are done because of rape or incest? You are talking about an incredibly small portion of abortions. The rest of them should've thought about protection or....abstinence, oh the horror.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Glad you are so perfect...people make mistakes!! so these kids are forced into a unloving life because of someones mistake...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of the "right to be loved", a concept which requires others to provide someone with an emotion.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
There are some dumb donkey responses posted. I say dumb donkey because if I say dumb *** the censor will mask it. Truthfully though there are a few dumb *** remarks. Now, if the woman wants to deliver the baby and then commit suicide that's her choice as it's her body. If she wants to amputate her arm or leg during the pregnancy that's her body and her choice. If she wants to murder her innocent unborn baby that currently is her choice but it's murder all the same. It isn't her body being murdered. It's a different person, hosted by her body yes, but not her body.

It can be argued it is one half her body since it is composed of one half her genetic material but it is in no way her body and anyone arguing that is making a stupid specious argument. That her body argument is the same sort of argument the liberals make about affirmative action being a positive thing not the discrimination that it is. It's a flat out lie promulgated by those who are either too stupid to see the truth or for reasons of their own choose to ignore the truth and promote the lie.

come on...to force a person to raise somthing that was forced on her...im not a woman but the very thought about being raped is just nightmare..then to be FORCED to raise the child of rape...
you are always barking about not liking to be forced into anything...then what about her??

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of the "right to be loved", a concept which requires others to provide someone with an emotion.

what?? yes it is a right to be loved...im sure your mother loved you ..hugged you..part of raising a child is to feed,clothe and house...THEY NEED TO BE LOVED..HUGGED FEEL WANTED..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
who says i dont donate...but shaming women who have been raped and wanting them to have the baby of a rape...gees thats just mean...

lets just have NO abortion..hell these religious wackos dont want birth control..WTF..
so if we stop abortions...no more birth control...who is paying for and HUGGING AND LOVING all these kids..

Its not as much of feeding them or housing them...THEY NEED TO BE LOVED.. I could NOT imagine growing up unloved...thats to me is more cruel than not feeding them properly..
so to comply with the anti-abortion/birth control people...there brought into this world to stroke there egos and be UNLOVED..WAREHOUSED..
im sure you were brought up wanted loved hugged fed played with as a kid..
what about the right as a child to be loved properly.

anti abortion people say have em...but no idea who is taking care of these kids properly..but just have em..

The point i was making is demanding what someone does with their money is wrong on both sides.

It is a difficult subject to be sure. Do we allow abortion to supposedly protect the minority of children who would not be loved or do we try our hardest to protect the unborn majority who would be loved? From most on the pro abortion side the argument is not about the children but about the mother.

In my opinion we must do everything we can to teach responsibility so abortion doesn't enter the picture. That is something that seems to have been left far behind in a large segment of today's society. No one solution will ever solve all problems in this debate and it is one debate i personally struggle with because i see both sides.

Extreme arguments are to be found on both sides of the table it is no different than most subjects in that respect.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
forcing someone to bear a child? really?.....

how dumb azz is that of an idea....?

how about separating religion from science....?....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and your point??
let some horrible man violate YOU.. impregnate you ..and you are forced to have that baby..
that is cruel..think about it..

you know how many criminals are being born because they were born ..UNLOVED thrown into the foster system...have nobody to teach them right/wrong..thats what breeds trouble makers..

its the WOMENS choice...NOT yours!!!

I think his point was they were conceived from rape nothing more.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The point i was making is demanding what someone does with their money is wrong on both sides.

It is a difficult subject to be sure. Do we allow abortion to supposedly protect the minority of children who would not be loved or do we try our hardest to protect the unborn majority who would be loved? From most on the pro abortion side the argument is not about the children but about the mother.

In my opinion we must do everything we can to teach responsibility so abortion doesn't enter the picture. That is something that seems to have been left far behind in a large segment of today's society. No one solution will ever solve all problems in this debate and it is one debate i personally struggle with because i see both sides.

Extreme arguments are to be found on both sides of the table it is no different than most subjects in that respect.

i agree we should not have to get to the point of abortion..that would be great if people were responsible..but unfortunate there are those who are not..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as always the irony of a bunch of men sitting around discussing what should happen on women issues...DOH