A New World Order

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Comments from the films producer:

Matt Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:
Illumicorp is a parody of sorts. I guess the best way to describe it is that I wanted to make a corporate training video for the ‘Illuminati’ that synthesized all of the conspiracy information floating around. If such a group did exist, how would they really function? My wager was they would act just like any other faceless mega-corporation. It was originally to be part of a larger project, but that never came about so I released Illumicorp as it’s own standalone video.
Illumicorp: Matt Anderson?s Dark NWO Parody . . . yikes | Dregs of the Future

The actor is Arthur Roberts.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That e-mail was made up to make people think the video isn't real.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I was anticipating that response while at the same time hoping you were on a run. :eek:
On a run? What's that? Oh, yeah, I remember. That's picking up and delivering freight. Yeah, no, I hardly do that anymore. I've had four loads so far this month, of 53, 795, 248 and 377 miles.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
On a run? What's that? Oh, yeah, I remember. That's picking up and delivering freight. Yeah, no, I hardly do that anymore. I've had four loads so far this month, of 53, 795, 248 and 377 miles.

Cherrypicking ?

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
I chose those 2 videos bc it encapsulates the overall issues we all face today. If you think one man, the president, can do all this damage in the world today... Open your minds. What you see isnt really what your seeing was the point. Just be prepared, question everything and look twice before believing it.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Oh my. I hope Jan & Feb were good or you have been taking alot of planned vacations.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Oh my. I hope Jan & Feb were good...
They were not. They were not quite as bad as March is thus far. Buuut it's close.

...or you have been taking alot of planned vacations.
Three days for doctor appointments, and two days for minor repairs. Other than that, no time off since the first week of January.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They were not. They were not quite as bad as March is thus far. Buuut it's close.

Three days for doctor appointments, and two days for minor repairs. Other than that, no time off since the first week of January.

Not sure what to say to that?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not much to say, really. In another week or two there might be.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Have to get you a kitty cat trailer to pull behind the van. ;)
I seriously thought you guys were pretty busy. I guess not. Keep your options open I guess.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Aren't we all glad that expediting for the most part is a recreational job so the retired crowd has something to do and gets paid for having this much fun. Its an opinion only....but I have heard others with years of experience say the same thing...