a msg from gracie b

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Gracie for stopping in...i keep the memories of the Robust Jack that gave me a menu to a good place to eat while you him and me and OVM sat in the Petro Parking lot in Cottondale Ala..not all that long ago...that menu is still on my visor....

My prayers are with your whole family....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Gracie for stopping in...i keep the memories of the Robust Jack that gave me a menu to a good place to eat while you him and me and OVM sat in the Petro Parking lot in Cottondale Ala..not all that long ago...that menu is still on my visor....

My prayers are with your whole family....

It was not that long ago ...a time we all laughed, joked and smiled together...Jack and I didn't always agree...but we have expediting and a love of life in common...the difference a year makes....you really don't know how one could handle something like this until it happens...Jack is doing a great job of dealing with it....not sure if I could....Take care Jack...

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happened to Jack, gracie. i noticed that ya'll quit posting didn't know if retired or what. will be praying and thinking of ya'll. good luck

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Jan and I were in Evansville, IN the other day. We passed the Denny's just down the road from the "J". I was reminded of a cold, snowy day a few years back. We were in that Denny's getting our free pancake breakfast when I noticed a 'Bolt' van pull in.

The driver went over tho the counter for his free breakfast. I walked over and introduced myself to him and met Jack for the first time.

Over the years I ran into Jack on a few occasions. We met Gracie at the Expo.

It is sad to know that we will never met up with Jack again. The road is a bit lonelier now.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Oddly enough, my first time of meeting them was in a hotel lobby at one of the expos.
We really wish them well through a very challenging time.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Good looking van. Seems like a killer deal. Would love to buy it. If I had 20000 would buy it today. But I don't but could get a loan LOL. The 2400 payload is kinda a downer but could probably find a way to lighten it up some.