2012 Expo Women In Trucking Booth 169

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ellen Voie can not be at the Expedite Expo and this year I will be working the booth this year. I will be in and out of the booth due to workshops and talking to vendors.

Friday I will spent the most time in the booth and I hope men and women will stop by and say Hi! If not a member I hope you will consider joining and if a member stop by and renew.

Women in Trucking will also host a workshop on Saturday from 2:00 to 2:45 "Navigating the Potholes" for men and women.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Will you have the chocolate waterfall? :rolleyes:

I wish.... They would not trust me with it...

What a great dialogue between two women! I have no idea what a chocolate waterfall is. I'd opt for the cream puffs over the fruit. I have never met Linda, but feel I know her. I have met Jeanie, had lunch with her and Cheri although chocolate wasn't involved. I like chocolate, but I wouldn't kill for it. This is definitely a woman thing! Waiting for Cheri to weigh in on this.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Last time I weighed in, I swore off chocolate, with or without the cream puffs.
I'm really glad they won't have Cuban sandwiches, either.
;)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Moot you are high on my list of people I want to meet! One of these days it will happen. Trust me a chocolate fountain is AWESOME which is why I am not trusted with one.

BertaRobinz

Active Expediter
Chocolate fountain is for sure a good thing for every women out there. I hope that I remains alive in every event organized.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I can only imagine Moose,Cheri,and GottaGo in the same booth.
That in itself would make one long thread.