2012 Chat and Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok its time to leave my HOME MAN CAVE and get in my mobile man cave and earn some coin. Ready for the CALL now , but it will probrably be tomorrow. :)

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
I be in Hong Kong, just to hard to find good Rice in the states.:).. be back in few days hopefully things are busy.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back HOME after 6 weeks on the road. Been busy NO complaints HERE. Had NO chance of getting to an available internet FREE service , so couldn't post on here. JUST picked up NEW smart phone so NOW when i get SMART enough to use it I can use it on the road.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got back home (IA) after running a shorty last night. Back to the Honey do Now list until i get the Call.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did another 150 mile shorty yesterday afternoon and slept at home again. ( smille ) I have van loaded and ready , i have feeling the long load call is coming today. Wife doesn't want me to get spoiled anyway.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got load heading east out of Iowa before storm hits here. Time to go back out from the nest.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the j in lassel il no snow here yet but its following me out of Ia
Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded at East Moline Il then got load SAT Milan Il to Nitro WV unloaded now waiting for the call

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded suppertime last night in WV and unloading at Pelham, Al at 7 then catching a little sleep

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a shorty this afternoon to Symrna back to bed again

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol I love it when other people worry about ME posting here. I don t post on here to brag or whine. Just to entertain a few of you. NOW I have CEO s watching what I post, LOL I have met several good people by posting on here And a few nuts. No I don t meen you Keith. I don t always post when or where I get a load. Someday i'll meet my neighbor OVM. Thanks for reading.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Forgot, was number 4 yesterday morn after shower by nashville so moved 75 miles and got load after supper to Wisc. Sure glad took short run out of Al. The day before. Need one more good load for a very good week.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing laundry at Texarkana, then slowly heading towards Garland got some gas at Little Rock and talked to Load 1 driver Chris and Proved to him I don,t just talk to myself.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
You crack me up, ntime. I just had to post so that your followers know that there is more than 1 Bolt driver.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded and sitting at the J in Dallas. Number 2 in position and number 1 in your hearts Lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still in Dallas , going on 27 hours . Person ahead of me got load out yesterday afternoon going north, so then I was number 1 till this morning, when I woke up, another driver had moved here with more time, But he just got load and I'm number 1 again. So maybe out of here today .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice just got load dallas to Osh kosh Wi. 1150 paid miles