2012 Chat and Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unreal , my 3rd long distance load Dry run in less than 2 weeks . It took the shipper ( big name logistics co. ) 1 1/2 hours to determine that they all ready shipped this freight 8 days ago. And yet they called late today wanting tomorrow delivery.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Unreal , my 3rd long distance load Dry run in less than 2 weeks . It took the shipper ( big name logistics co. ) 1 1/2 hours to determine that they all ready shipped this freight 8 days ago. And yet they called late today wanting tomorrow delivery.

That sucks...you better not jinx me....

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Beleive it or not dispatch called saying they now found the freight from lasts night Dry run , pick up 1 pm. and deliver Monday morn. I asked for rate it was $ 100. less than last nights same load , I said no way , I needed the same rate . So i'll wait for something else to pop.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turtle ( load 1 ) I also had fun with a dispatcher but with Bolt , see above post . But to top it off 4 hours later I was talking face to face with another bolt driver who had just delivered nearby and his phone rings with another load offer picking up ASAP 300 miler . I check my fleet vision quick and I wasn t on hold for anything ...Meanwhile other driver left for pickup and I called dispatch and asked for a supervisor , and was put on hold 3 times and then the lady in charged started talking to me , and then call waiting went off and I switched over quick , it was dispatch but they hung up when I answered. So I went back to supervisor and said that it was dispatch calling and could she check on it for me ,,, less than 30 seconds later she was back saying that a load came up but it was determined a str 8 was needed. I paused for a moment and said do you acctually expect me to believe that , she became very defensive and I could see that I wasn t going to get an answer , so I thank her for her time and hung up. I think it must of been CRAZY dispatcher friday !!!!! Any way I 'm taking a little time off from posting on here to clear my head , so I can be reached by pm until further notice .