09-2010 Location only without banter

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Laid over near San Francisco. Dispatched to pick up freight on Monday. Spent all day yesterday in SF but did not rent the bikes and ride over the Golden Gate bridge as planned. Found too much other fun stuff to do before we got to the bike rental place.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Laid over in the Los Angeles area. In service, waiting for load offers.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Dispatched on a run that picks up Monday. It's a long wait for a pick up but the money is worth it. That gives us three full days free to spend in the Los Angeles area. Surfing the web now and considering the options.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Now settled into an RV park about 25 miles south of Castaic, CA. in these 100 degree days, we are enjoying AC powered with shore power through Sunday morning when we will check out and spend the night elsewhere. We'd stay Sunday too but the park has no vacancies then. Dispatched to pick up freight on Monday morning. Checking out the attractions that are within walking distance of the park.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
West Yellowstone,Montana rent hotel room for two nights check,rent car for two days check.Check out Yellowstone Sat.& Sunday check,check!!!! Hope i don't forget to pick up the freight Monday:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Waiting in New Haven, Ct, to pick up tomorrow for Washington. State, not DC - and the weather here is cool & rainy, so it won't feel much different there, I'm guessing.
Maybe I'll get to SD on the way back, to visit Juju's farm. :)

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Haven't decided whether I'm going to run across 80 or 90 - but Coeur d' Alene is absolutely one of the most beautiful places in the US - or anywhere, I think. :)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Moot, I believe you got the attribution wrong on the last of your siglines - wasn't it Mouton Descrouton who said that?:p

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
muscle shoals has got the swampers. tva dam area very pretty at sunrise with the fog off the water. currently in the rivertown coffee house. nickel per 30 min to park. c'mon down y'all.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Waiting at the shipper for the load that may take longer to get onboard than to deliver.....[but at near 3000 miles loaded, I'll wait.]:)

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
marion oh. rr went flat approaching the c'nee this morn. 2 flats same side different tire. going with the bfg commercial ta as a spare. comes with a road hazard warranty.

headed for elyria then memphis. actually have a load going TO memphis. its always been a pass thru city before. hope we get out for the wknd.