09-2010 Location only without banter

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This thread is an experiment. Sometimes you want to see quickly if anyone is around where you are or will be and don't have time to read through a dozen posts about breakdowns, meals, events or whatever so the other thread will continue with locations and all the discussions and this one will be just a quick hit and run locations only for easy searching I.E.

Marion, VA. Walmart

p.s. For you blonde folks, be sure to give a city and state in case more than one state has the same city. :D

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thank you, Leo - the location thread does tend to get way off track, and it gets tedious to wade through all the comments to see where others are.
I'm making my way from Texas to Indy, for a Tuesday delivery.

transporter

Expert Expediter
thanks ld this is a good idea. it was my intent in starting the location thread for drivers to post their location so other drivers in area could if they choose to would come upto other drivers to get to know each other and for people to buy me dinner.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Newport News VA till Sunday Night Monday Morning then back to the Road.

Happy Labor Day ALL ;-)

Last edited:

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Shelbyville Tn,trucks at Walmart if they don't tow it,I'm on way to Tennessee Walking horse National Celebration.Going to watch them crown the 2010 world champion Walking horse,staying with friends til tuesday.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK guys (generically speaking), if you want to chit chat use the other thread. This thread is because a number of people want a simple location check to see if anyone they know is nearby. Nobody is saying don't BS to your heart's content, just that in this particular thread it isn't going to be a part of it. Thanks for participating with your locations and have at it in the other thread.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
at home i newport news va
iceroadtrucker lets meet for coffee send pm if you want to sometime

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Perrysburg, OH; TA for showers, Petro for breakfast with friends. Then moving north 20 miles for lunch with other friends.