President O'Biden

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I suppose seeing how the Trumpetts gave the orange one credit for a booming economy they will be jumping for joy hearing this.
:oops:
30% percent less than expected. How is that inflation going?
No longer predicted as just a hiccup. They're now saying it's going to be here for awhile, at least.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
This was posted only a month ago and look what Biden has done since then. How prophetic was this!
Not really prophetic more like a big dose of common sense.....besides I had Bidens track record to go on lol look at how he was as a vice president and senator......47 years and he is not going to change his spots.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Biden, 78 years old. Lacks self awareness.
He says he will take questions from reporters, but the first question is about Afghanistan so he says forget it and walks away. He looks at his watch during the fallen troops ceremony. Dude, ditch the watch. He still coughs into his hand. He still doesn't know how to take off a mask correctly. Can't someone teach him such basic stuff?
IMG_20210829_160849.jpg20210829_161829.png

• Wow
Reactions: Turtle

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Biden has always been an unrefined dimwit, even before old age and dementia set in. But we certainly do have more serious problems facing us, and most of them are due to his inability to make sensible decisions and surround himself with capable people. This has to be the worst start of any presidency in modern history, thanks to bad policies and decisions coming from the White House - Afghanistan being only the most recent. What else could go wrong when we have no effective political or military leadership? Stay tuned, so long as you have electricity.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I gave Biden 6 months before he got us into a new war......he proved me wrong but hes got another 3 years to screw up.....can we trade him in for trump.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ummmmm, Me thinks we have worse problems than how he coughs and takes off his mask.
:mask:
Like the worthless :censoredsign: checking his watch while receiving our dead troops? Where else is so important he has to show ultimate disrespect? Worthless trash :censoredsign:. Absolutely unfit. It is truly a shame our brave heroes had to be disgraced by his presence at their final homecoming.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump is better than the current president and administration combined....but he put out mean tweets.
And if he could have controlled himself, he would have been re elected, like I told people, break his fingers and wire his jaw shut and I would have voted for him.