Death by DeSantis

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Learned the hard way,,so sad....imho

Conservative Radio Host Phil Valentine, Who Had Been Skeptical Of Vaccine, Dies Of COVID​

Saturday, August 21, 2021
Phil Valentine
Phil Valentine
Tennessee radio host Phil Valentine has died after a struggle with COVID-19 for over a month.

The conservative host had broadcast out of Nashville, but was heard throughout the country.

He was best known for organizing a protest against a state income tax in Tennessee in 1995.

Valentine had been skeptical of the COVID-19 vaccine.

He tweeted In December of 2020, "I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?"
He also recorded a parody song - Vaxman - that mocked the vaccine.
Senator Marsha Blackburn said, “Phil Valentine was a visionary for the conservative movement. He made an enormous impact on the lives of many Tennesseans as an esteemed radio host, actor, and author. It was a privilege to know Phil, and I know his legacy will endure.

"My deepest condolences and prayers are with Phil’s wife, Susan, and his family. May they be comforted and surrounded by love during this difficult time.”

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Learned the hard way,,so sad....imho

Conservative Radio Host Phil Valentine, Who Had Been Skeptical Of Vaccine, Dies Of COVID​

Saturday, August 21, 2021
Phil Valentine
Phil Valentine
Tennessee radio host Phil Valentine has died after a struggle with COVID-19 for over a month.

The conservative host had broadcast out of Nashville, but was heard throughout the country.

He was best known for organizing a protest against a state income tax in Tennessee in 1995.

Valentine had been skeptical of the COVID-19 vaccine.

He tweeted In December of 2020, "I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?"
He also recorded a parody song - Vaxman - that mocked the vaccine.
Senator Marsha Blackburn said, “Phil Valentine was a visionary for the conservative movement. He made an enormous impact on the lives of many Tennesseans as an esteemed radio host, actor, and author. It was a privilege to know Phil, and I know his legacy will endure.

"My deepest condolences and prayers are with Phil’s wife, Susan, and his family. May they be comforted and surrounded by love during this difficult time.”
Thinning of the herd...

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Floridians want him gone...
Alas, they don't have the right to get rid of incompetent government officials.

These Florida parents always had the option to have their kids wear masks at school, in addition to wearing masks themselves. They could also have been vaccinated themselves. This is just a political stunt against the most popular governor in the country.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here are some more data about Covid cases and deaths nationwide and how FL (DeSantis) compares with other states and their governors. Keep in mind FL is one of the most populated states in the nation, and they have a high percentage of senior citizens. There can be a high case count, but the important figure is the death count. The link will provide the raw numbers for everyone to see, but here are a few random states with their deaths/cases ratios compared to FL. BTW, I haven't heard any calls for these governors' heads due to covid numbers or deaths.

NJ .025
NY .024
GA .022
MI .020
AZ .019
IL .018
VA .016
TX .016
FL .014

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter