Death by DeSantis

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, him too!
If you want to pull the trigger by all means go ahead and do so.. we can get this revolution over sooner than later. Keep in mind that every single one of us owns numerous firearms as well as thousands of rounds of ammo..... And your side doesn't know what bathroom to use and won't go out in public without a mask..... Think it over before you beg for bad things to happen....

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Inappropriate Behavior
This thread is about DeSantis.......Go Away.

What in the world are you talking about?
No your exact quote was "thinning out the herd". Which means that you are happy about bad things happening to people such as myself who don't align with your narcissistic totalitarian thinking. So if you want bad things to happen to us maybe we'd start making bad things happen to you people. All is fair in love and warmth right?

I'm not going anywhere.. you think that I'm a single person but there are over a hundred million of me. Mess around and find out.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where do you think all the super spreaders are happening at lol
Of course Democrats are super spreaders. But then they make asinine comments like "thinning out the herd"....which pisses me off. Ragman admittedly wants individuals who don't conform to his way of thinking dead.. so I'm thinking maybe we should stop playing games and stoop to his level.

I'm sick of Democrats trying to destroy this country.... And the people who live in it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No your exact quote was "thinning out the herd". Which means that you are happy about bad things happening to people such as myself who don't align with your narcissistic totalitarian thinking.

So if you want bad things to happen to us maybe we'd start making bad things happen to you people.
No i don't want bad things to happen. I would have thought that was apparent in my wanting everybody to be vaccinated. But i guess your hatred for anybody that belives different than you clouded your vision.
you think that I'm a single person but there are over a hundred million of me. Mess around and find out.
I will take that as a threat, and contact the proper authorities.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
No i don't want bad things to happen. I would have thought that was apparent in my wanting everybody to be vaccinated. But i guess your hatred for anybody that belives different than you clouded your vision.

Lol you take it to whatever law enforcement agency you think you need to. Fact of the matter is they're not going to care. Simply for the fact that I haven't threatened you.. and not to mention they have much bigger issues to worry about other than your feelings.

Truth be told if I was threatening you.. you would be on your knees trying to beg for your life with my Beretta in your mouth. However it's very clear that I'm not threatening you.... So that isn't the case.

You made the comment that you wanted to thin out the herd.. which means that you have advocated for the death of millions of people who don't conform to your way of thinking. So I absolutely invite you to report me and try to gain some sympathy from law enforcement who the majority does not agree with you nor will protect you from threats that don't exist.

Keep trying sweetheart.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

I figured I'd help you out in reporting me.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Thinning of the herd"......make sure you call and report me. Don't want to be disappointed.

*Perks of being prior LE.......hahaha
The fact of the matter is, Rags did not, in any way shape or form, advocate for the thinning of the herd. That's something you came up with all in your own head. All Rags did was comment on his own observations.

You, on your other hand, made a direct threat, and then doubled down on it with the faux walkback with the Baretta comment making sure he and everybody else knows you're not to be messed with. That may or may not be true, but you don't get to be the Badass Bully of EO. At least not for the next 30 days. After that, if you continue to be the keyboard Rambo you think you are, your 30 days will be extended to forever. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Last edited:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Masking school children is retarded.
Really? Just because children have less to fear from the virus does not mean that it does not spread between them, and then take it home to their parents/grandparents.

The children pretty much lost all of last school year, having to mask up when in the school is a small price to pay to get back to learning.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Really? Just because children have less to fear from the virus does not mean that it does not spread between them, and then take it home to their parents/grandparents.

The children pretty much lost all of last school year, having to mask up when in the school is a small price to pay to get back to learning.
Their parents and grandparents would be vaccinated. The kids rarely get sick and don't spread it much as well. Follow the science.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One would hope they are vaccinated, but you never know.
At this point, those who haven't taken the vaccine likely aren't going to. OTOH, masking the kids doesn't have much benefit. Distancing would probably work just as well, with fewer adverse side effects. Also, the schools should be taking temperatures of every kid that comes into the building, and if a kid appears to be sick send them home.

Sierra Invenio

New Recruit
Researching
Full disclosure, I don't get how the law works down there.

how the heck is this not a 1A issue? Isn't there laws protecting the right to refuse business to anyone for any reason in the US?

Also: Florida’s DeSantis retaliates against school board officials despite court ruling (digging for alternative sources)

Politics aside, where I'm from if a judge says don't do a thing, and you do it anyway, something bad happens. What's going on here?