The Trump Card...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
So, I was out with friends last night in downtown Chattanooga . We decided to walk around in the part of town where all kinds of food are served, and dog parks were full of young people with their animals ..It was another world imho.....I need to get out more, standard routines make one stale. Now the rest of the story-- ( the majority of the folks were not wearing mask and that included the animals,lol. Im guessing I was about 50 years older then most of those where I was....yes I have reached the ancient age of the elderly,,,mercy sakes,,,girls are sure prettier then I remember, lol...can I be 25 again,,,agh, to dream .........................no more Rutsville for me, I gotta get a dog and meet someone... Another thing, I aint got no papers, you can find me in the Bureau of Navel Personnel , they got papers on all of us...lol

Reactions: blackpup

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
A River of Doubt Runs Through Mail Voting in Montana

There are a lot of things in this article that are troubling. And believe it or don't, none of it is racist.

"Its conclusions were troubling: 4,592 out of the 72,491 mail-in ballots lacked envelopes— 6.33% of all votes. Without an officially printed envelope with registration information, a voter's signature, and a postmark indicating whether it was cast on time, election officials cannot verify that a ballot is legitimate. It is against the law to count such votes."

They counted the votes, anyway.

This is the first county audit of mail-in ballots that audited every single ballot. The audits you hear about in other places, like Georgia, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona, those were "random sample" audits where the same people who ran the election picked the random samples to audit (which isn't anything even close to being random, because they said they were random representative samples, which isn't random or representative), and then the same people who ran the election also ran the audit. So those other audits aren't credible.

Reactions: muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Schooled? By Joy Reid?
Bwaaahaaa :JC-hysterical:

Uhm, no. The source article from Medium that Cracker Jack journalist Sarah Burris thinks is real and serious is a humor piece.

"While there has never been a recorded photograph of Jesus Christ due to the Roman Empire restricting the rights of the people that did not vote for them..."

Trump makes a joke, the Left think he's serious, because they have no sense of humor. People on the right create hilarious memes about Trump and Jesus, the Left think is serious, because they have no sense of humor. Just another example of why the Left can't meme, they have no sense of humor. But boy can they fall for having their confirmation bias stroked.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
When Coke told me I needed to be less white, I decided not to but any more Coke products. That doesn't mean I immediately threw away any bought and paid for, unconsumed Coke products in my possession. That's just stupid. I drank them and threw the empty bottles away, and haven't bought a single Coke product since.

I used to drink a lot of Disani water, Minute Maid Orange Juice, and Powerade Zero sports drink. Not any more. No more Fanta, Gold Peak Tea, Vitaminwater, or Simply juices.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And the lies just keep on coming.

Guess Ms McDaniel doesn't know what the First Amendment says.

From the article
Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, tweeted: “Our right to freedom of speech comes from the Constitution, not Facebook’s 'Oversight Board.'
Ahem..... Dear Ms McDaniel, Nobody has taken away your right to free speech. Private company's can decide who to allow to use their service.

Reactions: RLENT and coalminer

muttly

Veteran Expediter
And the lies just keep on coming.

Guess Ms McDaniel doesn't know what the First Amendment says.

From the article

Ahem..... Dear Ms McDaniel, Nobody has taken away your right to free speech. Private company's can decide who to allow to use their service.
Besides, why would someone want to go on a corrupt media platform like Facebook anyway?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Wow the secretary of state in Arizona is plain crazy.....she tried to get one of her employees on the floor of the audit in Arizona....past all the security saying they was a reporter and got blocked hard.....no body is allowed on the floor of the audit area with out a special pass.....not even the news.....Democrats were asked to provide people to review the audit but all of them refused and now say they were blocked from the floor....oh and she called all Republicans nazi's and racist.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I can't imagine what the Dems in Arizona are so afraid of. It's just a full, hard audit. If everything was free, fair and transparent like they keep saying it was, then you'd think an audit to confirm that would be welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The number and scope of criminal investigations of Trump and/or his entities continue to grow:

(CNN) New York Attorney General Letitia James is joining the Manhattan district attorney's office in a criminal investigation of the Trump[ Organization, James' office said Tuesday.

The attorney general office's investigation into the Trump Organization, which has been underway since 2019, will also continue as a civil probe, but the office recently informed Trump Organization officials of the criminal component.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," James' spokesman Fabien Levy told CNN. "We have no additional comment."

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The number and scope of criminal investigations of Trump and/or his entities continue to grow:
Does it? Are the walls closing in yet?

Both the Manhattan DA and thy NY AG are democrats who have repeatedly called Trump an illegitimate president. AG Letitia James said in public on video that, "We’re definitely going to sue him. … He’s going to know my name personally." And that was before her office had even started any investigation on Trump or the Trump Organization. That seems a little shakey.

The Manhattan DA's office has been investigating Trump and his organization since 2018 (with the previous DA also investigating since he won the election).

Today's statement by the NY AG seems a little light on the details. How long do we have to go hearing about these potential criminal things, without really hearing the details? Every day that I hear there's a crime without hearing any details, makes me thing there's not. We went through 4 years of bombshell after bombshell where no bombshell existed, many of the purely fabricated out turns out, and 4 years of the walls closing in like a trash compactor on an Imperial Death Star. If there's an actual crime, I really feel like that gets leaked, like everything else. But nothing.

What has leaked is the Trump Organization is being investigated over valuing property and assets differently depending on what the valuation is for. One value for tax purposes, a different value for loans. But that isn't illegal. It's actually normal.

It sure looks like the whole point of this is to just make it look like he's a criminal, keep dragging it out to make people think he really is a criminal, and not vote for him if he runs in 2024. It's Trump announces he's not running in 2024, it won't take long for the DA to announce they are closing tng investigation because they just fine have enough evidence to file charges, or they'll file charges against someone in the Organization just to taint Trump by association. If Trump announces he's running, the investigation will be in high gear and copious amounts of leaks will happen, they will find charges they know they can't convict on, just to have him under indictment on Election Day. If he loses they'll end up dropping the charges. If he wins, they'll drop the charges.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
News about the NY DA's expanding the probe into the Trump Organization to include a criminal component broke last night. Trump issued a response today: Statement