The Fake News Depot

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The full video tells the whole story. The Catholic kids were waiting for the bus. That's why they were congregated there. There was another group, a small contingent of activists loudly speaking to the students for quite awhile. Some of the stuff that the activist group was saying was racist, gay slurs, and abusive language directed at the them. Some of the kids reacted negatively to the language. Mostly in essence booing or disagreeing with the characterizations. No violence or threats of violence from the kids. A lot of the Fake News media didn't even report on that aspect as well.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm gonna eat a little crow ....
But 2 wrongs doesn't make anyone right ....

Fair enough. The wrong being that some of them playfully joined in briefly with the man's chant? Or a couple of them did a half hearted tomahawk chop? Or one kid just stood where he was standing with a smirk on his face while an adult banged his drum inches from his face for several minutes? But I guess the students should have all just stoicly stood there with no expressions on their faces like zombies and ignored the man. Then the Fake News media would write: Kids in MAGA hats ignore Native American Vietnam Veteran.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Gues I'll partake in crow eating also...
At this point, everything you see in the MSM should trigger the Spidey Sense. The MSM isn't even news anymore. They don't pretend to be. They're liberal Democrats with press passes and a monster platform for propaganda.

Soon as I saw that headline my Spidey Sense went off. What's more likely, kids in MAGA hats being the aggressors, or being the victims of aggression?

SInce Trump was elected, how many MSM FAKE NEWS articles, misreporting, factual error reporting, and "mistakes" in reporting have favored Trump?
Buehler? Buehler? Buehler?

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the overall, had this story been about President Trump, we’d say it’s Fake News, and move on.

I do appreciate the Left acknowledgment of Fake News because these are kids, and shouldn’t have this as the defining moment of their life, being doxed and harassed.

Stay Classy San Diego!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In the overall, had this story been about President Trump, we’d say it’s Fake News, and move on.

I do appreciate the Left acknowledgment of Fake News because these are kids, and shouldn’t have this as the defining moment of their life, being doxed and harassed.

Stay Classy San Diego!
Multiple Fake News articles indirectly tied it to Trump and or his policies. My initial post on this from the NYTimes mentions it.There's very little separation from the Fake News media with stories like this and how it relates to Trump.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Editor and columnist at the NYTimes tweeting stuff.
This was uncalled for. She should have left it alone and moved on. It's over.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Now sports events at highschools where kids paint their bodies and face which are called blackouts are now off limits.
That's a tradition at Covington Catholic going back at least to when I was in high school in Cincinnati in the 70s. Sometimes they have blackouts, sometimes they have white outs, and sometimes they have blue outs. Many of the kids paint all exposed skin, but the sane ones just wear the appropriate color of gloves and facemasks. I wonder if someone will dig up a picture from a blue out and claim the school is mocking Smurfs.

In related news, Bengal Tigers are just apoplectic at Bengals fans.

Reactions: muttly

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had 4 or 5 of the Covington students not been wearing MAGA hats this incident would have gone completely unnoticed. These so called "news" outlets must have computers combing the internet for any mention of Trump. Or they could be colluding with Russia's Spetssvyaz. It's common knowledge that Trump is a Russian agent. Putin would love to see his buddy Trump re-elected in 2020. Putin orders the Spetssvyas to spoon feed tidbits of fake news to the U.S. MSM. The MSM posts it without any research. After the fake news goes viral, Russia releases the rest of the story. Just like Paul Harvey did. The MSM looks bad for posting fake news which in turn makes Putin's buddy Trump look good.

Reactions: Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Two rhetorical questions to ponder: Why is there no media outrage over the garbage the group of Black Hebrew Israelites were spewing? Why do these wet brains get a free pass?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Putin orders the Spetssvyas to spoon feed tidbits of fake news to the U.S. MSM. The MSM posts it without any research. After the fake news goes viral, Russia releases the rest of the story. Just like Paul Harvey did.

Therefore, Paul Harvey was a Russian agent also. :eek::D

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Two rhetorical questions to ponder: Why is there no media outrage over the garbage the group of Black Hebrew Israelites were spewing? Why do these wet brains get a free pass?
This small radical group were yelling racist slurs, gay slurs, and other verbally abusive language. But according to Mr. Phillips they were the "prey" to the "beastly" Covington crew.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This small radical group were yelling racist slurs, gay slurs, and other verbally abusive language.
The funniest thing about those guys is it was their own video that best showed their own racism. That's a special kind of stoopid right there.

Reactions: Moot