Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did you really just go there?
Wow!
No need to get alarmed .... simply an agitator ...

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app
I have no use for those that play the race card...

:mad:
Soooo... Liberals.

Sorry, easy cheap shot. But I couldn't let it pass. :D

I think it's interesting how someone who doesn't know me at all thinks they know my heritage.

Change the HE to ME for easier understanding.

I’m definitely not a liberal.
I never thought of OJ being black.
I’m not a racist.
Are conservatives supposed to be racist ?

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Turtle edits quickly. Thought I’d preserve the typo with a quote.

I’m not a racist, but hate fast turtles. (Sezs the one that has no hair.)

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle edits quickly. Thought I’d preserve the typo with a quote.

I’m not a racist, but hate fast turtles. (Sezs the one that has no hair.)
If I had been slower, I'd have also edited the quoted text. :D

I'm posting using the phone, and with the SwiftKey keyboard (it's a swype key entry), so between Autocorrect and sloppy swiping, typos tend to be ubiquitous with me. I do apologize. But I've learned to proofread upon posting, and I'll go back and correct anything I see.

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look. The reason all white folk are mad is because white female was killed by a non white illegal.. and can't fathom how a justice system designed to protect them from this bad immigrants and bad colored Folk could not protect them..

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm mad because an ILLEGAL killed a citizen. I don't care if they are white, black, brown, green, yellow or purple. They are ILLEGAL. That is the key. In an ideal world the only punishment for an illegal convicted irrefutably of a felony would be execution. In an ideal world we'd have a border as secure as the old East/West German border, not for keeping people in but for keeping ILLEGALS out. Color is nothing but the wrapping on the package. It's the contents inside the package that matters, not the wrapping.

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm mad because an ILLEGAL killed a citizen. I don't care if they are white, black, brown, green, yellow or purple. They are ILLEGAL. That is the key. In an ideal world the only punishment for an illegal convicted irrefutably of a felony would be execution. In an ideal world we'd have a border as secure as the old East/West German border, not for keeping people in but for keeping ILLEGALS out. Color is nothing but the wrapping on the package. It's the package that matters, not the wrapping.
A tragedy has indeed occurred, but your anger is misplaced.

Be angry at the prosecutor that didn't prove his case.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Look. The reason all white folk are mad is because white female was killed by a non white illegal.. and can't fathom how a justice system designed to protect them from this bad immigrants and bad colored Folk could not protect them..

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
You're digging a deeper hole.

You’re digging deeper,A-hole.

Fixed it for you.

Sorry, they all can’t be pretty.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm mad because an ILLEGAL killed a citizen. I don't care if they are white, black, brown, green, yellow or purple. They are ILLEGAL. That is the key. In an ideal world the only punishment for an illegal convicted irrefutably of a felony would be execution. In an ideal world we'd have a border as secure as the old East/West German border, not for keeping people in but for keeping ILLEGALS out. Color is nothing but the wrapping on the package. It's the package that matters, not the wrapping.

It’s the package that matters....
A black friend told me that “package rumor” is not true.
He wished it was.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No, it is not misplaced. And yes, the prosecutor and the twelve idiots are included as well.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No, it is not misplaced. And yes, the prosecutor and the twelve idiots are included as well.
Ok, so maybe not misplaced, but first and foremost, the prosecutor must prove his case. This is a standard that can not be compromised.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Ok, so maybe not misplaced, but first and foremost, the prosecutor must prove his case. This is a standard that can not be compromised.
It's possible the prosecutor proved his case, but the jury nullified it anyway.

Reactions: BigStickJr