Illegal immigrant found not guilty of murder

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The only racist here is apparently you. I don't have anything against anyone based on color. As I've said often, color is just wrapping paper. It's what's inside that counts. And it being LEGAL that counts. I want the :censoredsign: to fry because he's 1. a criminal and 2. ILLEGAL. Doesn't matter if he's white, black, red, brown, green or purple if he's ILLEGAL.
Hatred breeds hatred ...

We sell guns to the public, innocent people die .... now we gotta kill the dude that did it.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The only racist here is apparently you. I don't have anything against anyone based on color. As I've said often, color is just wrapping paper. It's what's inside that counts. And it being LEGAL that counts. I want the :censoredsign: to fry because he's 1. a criminal and 2. ILLEGAL. Doesn't matter if he's white, black, red, brown, green or purple if he's ILLEGAL.
Yeah yeah.i live in this America. ..seen it all boy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If she was not a white girl. ...
She'd still be just as dead and he'd still be an illegal alien deported 5 times who should've never been here in the first place.

Personally, I think we should implement the same laws, and penalties, for illegal immigrants that Mexico has on their books.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And I will call out racists and criminals any time and anywhere. And I don't even need a hat that I don't own to do it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Illegal and proud

That's at least twice that I know of where you've posted about how you are an illegal alien. If you are indeed illegal, that means you are working illegally in this country likely using a fraudulently obtained driver's license. Posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity violate Section 13 of the Code of Conduct and are grounds for immediate banning.

I'm really not looking to ban you at all. But changing your avatar to the Resist Fist and posting "illegal and proud" smacks of trolling specifically to incite a reaction.

Illustrating illegal activity, insulting entire groups of people, attacking a member for his personal financial goals, and now trolling, that's a combination which seems to be an indication of someone trying to see how far they can push the envelope. I can assure you that it won't be much farther.

Depending on how far and fast you want to push it, the first step is likely to be you losing Soapbox posting privileges. Next step would be losing all posting privileges. Please don't go there. I much prefer you simply be civil and treat others here the way you want to be treated.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
0062bee20918cdd183d10345811fe04c.gif

But we have no guns

another day .. another pond

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's at least twice that I know of where you've posted about how you are an illegal alien. If you are indeed illegal, that means you are working illegally in this country likely using a fraudulently obtained driver's license. Posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity violate Section 13 of the Code of Conduct and are grounds for immediate banning.

I'm really not looking to ban you at all. But changing your avatar to the Resist Fist and posting "illegal and proud" smacks of trolling specifically to incite a reaction.

Illustrating illegal activity, insulting entire groups of people, attacking a member for his personal financial goals, and now trolling, that's a combination which seems to be an indication of someone trying to see how far they can push the envelope. I can assure you that it won't be much farther.

Depending on how far and fast you want to push it, the first step is likely to be you losing Soapbox posting privileges. Next step would be losing all posting privileges. Please don't go there. I much prefer you simply be civil and treat others here the way you want to be treated.
Ok turtle. Point taken. Happy holidays
0062bee20918cdd183d10345811fe04c.gif

But we have no guns

another day .. another pond

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: Turtle