The Hunt for Roadbed October

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got load off this/Now yesterday morning. Got some sleep and had a couple of offers, they were no goes. Then later on the afternoon dispatch calls for one and we got it. Get to the pickup over 2 hours early and freight is ready. Got freight loaded and strap down and BAM! Yep you guess it, the load cancelled, LOL. After waiting nearly 1hr with no response from the customer I was told to pull out, Dry Run.

DH to parents house for the weekend. Doing a little mowing and getting the van restock, watch the race and whatever else I can find or needs done while I'm here this weekend.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Day of meetings up on capital hill with senate and congressional staff to discuss issues critical to the trucking industry. Ranging from ELDs, infrastructure, f4a, insurance and more.

c916c7553db239999449fbd8d26cd7f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Day of meetings up on capital hill with senate and congressional staff to discuss issues critical to the trucking industry. Ranging from ELDs, infrastructure, f4a, insurance and more.

c916c7553db239999449fbd8d26cd7f4.jpg

Before you know it you'll be ask to work on Capitol Hill! I can see it now, President Trump saying we have ask John Elliott to come on board to "Make Trucking Great Again";) Awesome Job!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another day....another early am flight. Time for take off!

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It was. Had some great meetings with congressional staff and members and a really nice fundraising event for Wreaths Across America. October is always one of the craziest travel months of my year.

Reactions: RoadTime