The Hunt for Roadbed October

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a load late Wed night 400 miler and delivered Thursday morning. Slept and rested Thursday and reposition myself for today. Phone has been ringing off the hook. No hook yet, time for another nap and get ready for round two!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, to keep things "fair and balanced".

Last week biggest pay day ever...
This week lowest pay day ever...

Next week not looking much better after a no load Friday in Laredo.

I think I need to stay out of Texas for a while. Famous last words

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well, to keep things "fair and balanced".

Last week biggest pay day ever...
This week lowest pay day ever...

Next week not looking much better after a no load Friday in Laredo.

I think I need to stay out of Texas for a while. Famous last words

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
That's the way it seems to go for me. One or two weeks I'm setting the world on fire, then it's like it gets cut back or cut off, LOL. Its just seems to work out like that. Last time I was in Laredo Tim got me and another driver out on a Sunday! You never know.

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got my load off this morning and getting some things done. Hoping to get to watch the truck race today, but would be better to listen to it while going down the road with a load!

Reactions: RoadTime

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Packed the truck to go back in service tomorrow. While doing my truck inspection discovered I have a leaking front air bag. Leaking about 6 pounds of air per minute. Hopefully local Freightliner dealer can change it out tomorrow. If not another day of playing with Tiffany and working on her play house.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well it was a decent week last week, no complaints. Sunday, the race was exciting but would have been better if Jr won. Those dang Falcons lost and let the Dolphins come from behind to win. SMH

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Today I had a not so good feeling about where I was at, so I called dispatch and talk to Mr. Nick. He agreed with me and told me to head north. That's what I'm doing. See if something happens tomorrow.