No .. it's August .. Locations & More

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why am I thinking of the movie..Rebel without a cause? >>>>Mark? lol
Close Juju ... more like born to be a Rebel ...

In more important News ... now booked for Friday 8am load ... Laredo to Waterloo , Iowa ...
See Juju good things happen for Good People ...

And 100 vans sit and sweat it out for rate bashing 50 cent loads ..

2 company spr-type vans unload yesterday .. 2 more this morning .. all 4 Booked on loads within 3 hours of each other ... RRE ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why am I thinking of the movie..Rebel without a cause? >>>>Mark? lol
Close Juju ... more like born to be a Rebel ...

In more important News ... now booked for Friday 8am load ... Laredo to Waterloo , Iowa ...
See Juju good things happen for Good People ...

And 100 vans sit and sweat it out for rate bashing 50 cent loads ..

2 company spr-type vans unload yesterday .. 2 more this morning .. all 4 Booked on loads within 3 hours of each other ... RRE ..

:happyhappy::happyhappy:
Cheerleading somewhat? Lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
:happyhappy::happyhappy:
Cheerleading somewhat? Lol
Well ... if the Blue -skirted cheerleaders can do it why not the Small numbered units Branded companies ... the Big numbers companies got Vans stacked up here ... so if they want to Rub my Rubarb ... my sticks are sharp ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
:pokepoke:.....
Ovm...Ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

25-year-old Cary McCook stepped out of a truck in front of a hotel in Smithers, British Columbia on April Fools Day and got run over by a deer. No one believed him until the hotel's surveillance camera proved it.

Was the Deere green & yellow ..

Meanwhile spotted in SD during Sturgis ..
25d83500bccb7f70f7b313765e405703.jpg

He needed her to keep the front end down.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

If you do not laugh at this, then you are seriously depressed,

make a doctor's appointment.

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
TN to Des Moines. It's as if the GPS knew this was a Deere load; it took us thru every farming community along the way, only putting us on the interstate near St Louis. Now resting it off, so
Up 61 to 34 in Iowa to 65 to I-80 to Ankeny ....there is a newer Pilot in Mt . Pleasant , Iowa at 218/34 west ... cheapest gas .. good food ... farm country but 4 lane highway ..... Deere there was working Saturday dayshift overtime .. otherwise closed weekends

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

If you do not laugh at this, then you are seriously depressed,

make a doctor's appointment.

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.
I'm still laughing!!!