No .. it's August .. Locations & More

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang.....Cheerios and coffee for breakfast....

Finished staining the deck....and T storms most of the night.....was going to go fishing but was told that Park officials have informed fish to stay in deep water at avoid the effects of the eclipse...;)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I heard you bought half a hog, don't you have butchering to do?
c0e4cf04d4d01edc1cc6e7a68204c129.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gotta say being on the road with pneumonia wasn't as terrible as anticipated still sick but on the mend . XPO is keeping me moving ! On a plus note was home all weekend with my weekend load and have worked all the bugs out of my Lithium battery pack for the van! Next time I'm home my AGMs are going away! 4 times the capacity 1/2 the weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gotta say being on the road with pneumonia wasn't as terrible as anticipated still sick but on the mend . XPO is keeping me moving ! On a plus note was home all weekend with my weekend load and have worked all the bugs out of my Lithium battery pack for the van! Next time I'm home my AGMs are going away! 4 times the capacity 1/2 the weight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah my AGM are like 75 lbs each x 2....

ask Turtle..his left side repair bill is higher then the right side...all the weight is himself and batteries and other stuff

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
actually sort of....the banks are on state grazing land..the cattle sometimes come down for a drink...LOL
I am surprised Your brother in law lets Squatters fish along his property ....
Also had 2 lost bid loads yesterday ...
But today 3rd call .. winner ... headed to pickup in Wi .. back to Waterloo by midnight and sleep in my home bed again ... i kinda feel like Fastman ...except this is 550 pd miles ...

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am surprised Your brother in law lets Squatters fish along his property ....
Also had 2 lost bid loads yesterday ...
But today 3rd call .. winner ... headed to pickup in Wi .. back to Waterloo by midnight and sleep in my home bed again ... i kinda feel like Fastman ...except this is 550 pd miles ...

Loaded ... headed back to Waterloo , Iowa ...