No .. it's August .. Locations & More

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

If you do not laugh at this, then you are seriously depressed,

make a doctor's appointment.

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.
I'm still laughing!!!
ding dong.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Loaded this morning in Albany, GA...deliver Sunday morning at 8 am in Houston, TX...Thats now 2 weeks of 4,000+ miles at a good rate, very good all miles rate. Hope to keep this going...Kudos to Murray!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Careful, some people get real upset if we brag on Murray too much. Every once in a while you have to be negative about him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Grandson still sleeping ... he was up late .... sitting on front deck letting the 2 pups run around burning off some energy ... breakfast next ...
d3450c81d792ebdfba9d6ec1ef6142c9.jpg

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded this morning in Albany, GA...deliver Sunday morning at 8 am in Houston, TX...Thats now 2 weeks of 4,000+ miles at a good rate, very good all miles rate. Hope to keep this going...Kudos to Murray!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
Careful, some people get real upset if we brag on Murray too much. Every once in a while you have to be negative about him

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
There is no winners here....LOL
You run too much and they'll say you are too unsafe....run too little .you need a new carrier
...:pokepoke:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I need more coffee..i first read this I thought it said you let the wife out to run......LOL

Sorry Mrs NTime....:)
Oh ... your safe ... my Wife deleted EO off the Home computer over 15 months ago and never came back ... she is the Stubborn one ... lol

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan