No .. it's August .. Locations & More

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I'll deliver in a couple of hours in ntimevan's territory. Ntime, are you around? If you are, lunch is on me.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RedBird

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll deliver in a couple of hours in ntimevan's territory. Ntime, are you around? If you are, lunch is on me.

LOL ... what a Joke .. who are you trying to Impress ... it wouldn't be Me ...

1rst ... i am in Tx... but i am sure you knew that by reading posts on EO ... like ALL Moderators say they do ...

2nd ... your a Moderator and you people drew the line in the sand so don't try to be EO online friends with me ..

3rd... save your food offer money for your straight truck repairs ..

... have a nice day

PS ... now loaded 2 hours early headed to Laredo

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: fastman_1

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Pretty nice ride up from St. Louis on US61, then US218 in IA. Pretty country up here.

Crossing into Iowa I saw a pretty sign with "The people of IA welcome you!". Unfortunately at least one doesn't welcome me.

Joking aside, Ntimevan, I had no idea you had some issue with me personally. If I knew, I wouldn't have offered. For me it is nice to put faces to the handles here. Over the years I bought lunch to a few people on here and some bought me lunch and in some cases these ocasions turned out into friendships.

Anyway, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Peace, Bro.

Reactions: brokcanadian

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never doubt Murray. 8PM the BOOKED text arrives. 900+ PM from Lansing to New Hampshire. Then head home for the week

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app
so you drove too far again because of itchy gas pedal syndrome...LOL...as Hawk said, Flint would have been just fine....:p
Yea if he would of stayed up in Flint, he could've saved like maybe 100+ dh mi extra. Personally my choice would be staying at the J in Saginaw.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

LOL ... what a Joke .. who are you trying to Impress ... it wouldn't be Me ...

1rst ... i am in Tx... but i am sure you knew that by reading posts on EO ... like ALL Moderators say they do ...

2nd ... your a Moderator and you people drew the line in the sand so don't try to be EO online friends with me ..

3rd... save your food offer money for your straight truck repairs ..

... have a nice day

PS ... now loaded 2 hours early headed to Laredo

A little hostility?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty nice ride up from St. Louis on US61, then US218 in IA. Pretty country up here.

Crossing into Iowa I saw a pretty sign with "The people of IA welcome you!". Unfortunately at least one doesn't welcome me.

Joking aside, Ntimevan, I had no idea you had some issue with me personally. If I knew, I wouldn't have offered. For me it is nice to put faces to the handles here. Over the years I bought lunch to a few people on here and some bought me lunch and in some cases these ocasions turned out into friendships.

Peace, Bro.

First off .. i was raised to Like and treat everyone the same (no matter the skin color) and i still believe in it ...
I never stated anywhere that i hated You or another Moderator ... i might Disagree with things moderators say or views that they state ... but in the last year i don't like a post that a Mod posts and try not to comment on any of those posts ... my choice

I have met 1 moderator in my EO lifetime and care not to meet anymore .... my choice

I took your invite as an insult and attempt as harassment towards me ... also as with any mention of me by any moderator .. i feel the same way ...

But please enjoy your travels in Iowa ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like a couple of you guys need an old fashioned Hunker.. Ya know, red meat on a stick.....cooked over an open fire.... beer...

Need I say more?
Cooked well done i 'm in ... but without the beer ... i am stimulated enough ...

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Don't move Flying Van, I think OVM is heading your way for that free lunch

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

It almost happened, gosh, I don't even remember how long ago. OVM was at the J in Resaca, GA and I just delivered to Rome, GA. Was on my way to the J but got a load and had to go to pick it up. This was back in the good ol' days when you needed to put yourself OOS if you wanted a break.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Peace, Bro.

First off .. i was raised to Like and treat everyone the same (no matter the skin color) and i still believe in it ...
I never stated anywhere that i hated You or another Moderator ... i might Disagree with things moderators say or views that they state ... but in the last year i don't like a post that a Mod posts and try not to comment on any of those posts ... my choice

I have met 1 moderator in my EO lifetime and care not to meet anymore .... my choice

I took your invite as an insult and attempt as harassment towards me ... also as with any mention of me by any moderator .. i feel the same way ...

But please enjoy your travels in Iowa ...

I really impressed you that much eh? Lol

Reactions: ntimevan