No .. it's August .. Locations & More

Charity's Van

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
dropped early today in Louisville KY. I saw lots of folks heading home after this weekends Tri 5 show in Bowling Green KY. Tri 5 = 55, 56, & 57 Chevys if you are unfamiliar. At home now in MS waiting on next run.
so you DH'ed from Louisville to MS? Hard to make money this way....just saying..:)

All my runs originate from north MS area. I am an out and back driver. It usually works well, this month is extra slow for some reason. It takes about 1/2 tank fuel and about 6 hours to get home from Louisville. And on the Plus side I get to go past Exit 87 BBQ in Jackson TN. Unfortunately they are closed on Sundays.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Empty 12 hrs early. Dropped in Saginaw, now in Canton/Livonia area and ready to swoop in and grab one tomorrow

Did you dh all the way down there from Saginaw? Or are you saying you got a load picking up there?

Now that I read it again, I'm guessing the latter. But some would do the former, and ignore what a perfect spot Flint is to wait for freight. The old days would find expediters dropping up north, then racing down to the Detroiter. Wait... They're still doing that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
dropped early today in Louisville KY. I saw lots of folks heading home after this weekends Tri 5 show in Bowling Green KY. Tri 5 = 55, 56, & 57 Chevys if you are unfamiliar. At home now in MS waiting on next run.
so you DH'ed from Louisville to MS? Hard to make money this way....just saying..:)

All my runs originate from north MS area. I am an out and back driver. It usually works well, this month is extra slow for some reason. It takes about 1/2 tank fuel and about 6 hours to get home from Louisville. And on the Plus side I get to go past Exit 87 BBQ in Jackson TN. Unfortunately they are closed on Sundays.
thats cool...:)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually, I was chasing an affordable motel.
no-tell-motel-jpg.187170

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made it back with return load, brakes down to pins against rotors on at least 2 wheels so stayed home today. Don't count on the light on the dash in a sprinter, the wear sensors must be on 1 side of pads only....

Officially up 350% on my investment. Would have sold the Sprinter and everything else if I'd known. As it stands, no idea what to do now. I do know I'm not touching that investment for brakes, so it's budget parts and me labor (as usual)