No .. it's August .. Locations & More

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Until the central banks either buy it all, or sabotage it. Likely they'll do the latter, then the former.
Can't be done. The price would rise to the point where the value would exceed the entire US economy long before they could obtain 51% of the currency (control). That's if they could convince the dispersed holders of the 75% in circulation to sell. By nature, it is decentralized and fluid. Also, disagreements can fork the currency (thanks for the free money, forkers)

As it stands, today, 1 bitcoin costs you 3800 American dollars.

Are you all still expediting? :p

If the Republican party can buy the Tea Party, then a couple of trillionaires can buy a paltry currency. Either that, or ask their bought and paid for politicians to write legislation making it illegal, and arrest anyone who continues to hold it.

No, I'm not still expediting. I took chance at t/t, and discovered a whole new world.

willy-wonkas-chocolate-factory-20185-1287431264-0.jpg

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the Republican party can buy the Tea Party, then a couple of trillionaires can buy a paltry currency.
That, my friend, is why little fish like me still have a chance. Only the name is mainstream, it's not well understood

(Just to clarify; a large buy would only affect the bitcoin on the market for sale; the vast majority is in wallet or cold storage, so trillionaires may try but...)

I'll go back to my hole now so this doesn't become the August bitcoin thread

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If the Republican party can buy the Tea Party, then a couple of trillionaires can buy a paltry currency.
That, my friend, is why little fish like me still have a chance. Only the name is mainstream, it's not well understood
I too am a party of one.

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand

Reactions: brokcanadian

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So Still sick but got a REALLY great paying run offer.... guess who went from 8 miles from his house to staten island today.. felt good to be out but I am pooped and feel terrible !sleep now in Allentown pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure while in Allentown to go visit Yocco's Hotdogs. They have several locations in the Allentown area. Their chili dogs will kick that pneumonia right out of you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geez $3900. If I was to convert my pay as soon as received, I would make $100 just waiting an hour to cash it lol

Dunno if it will last. Wish I'd never stopped in the first place. See you all in a week, bull run

Reactions: ntimevan

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Geez $3900. If I was to convert my pay as soon as received, I would make $100 just waiting an hour to cash it lol

Dunno if it will last. Wish I'd never stopped in the first place. See you all in a week, bull run
Depends on who you are; the South won both Bull Runs

but the Yankees won in the end....

Reactions: ScottInBama

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made a minor judgment error last night: went to Palm Springs after delivering in Hemet. Thought I'd be centrally located to cast a bigger net, not just LA. However, the J here isn't suitable for long stays; no van parking to speak of. It's also hotter than a redneck's ass on chili night

Ergo, off to join the madding crowd at Ontario
If you do need to stay over in Palm Springs, the Pilot there is a better option than the J.

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: xmudman

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone know of a company that will run a sprinter between Northern Kentucky and Florida, Georgia & South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee only? Any help would be appreciated.
Not that I know if u go where the freight is unless u get up with ceva or local runs look up geo on here he knows all about ceva

This thingy majiggy

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up in Laredo, Tx at the Bolt Express cross dock and going to Madison Heights, Michigan for a Monday morning delivery. Then off to the house to go to a Nickleback concert on Monday night.
Bruno i wanna go to the concert with u!!!! You lucky dog

This thingy majiggy

schwanman

Expert Expediter
Anyone know of a company that will run a sprinter between Northern Kentucky and Florida, Georgia & South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee only? Any help would be appreciated.
Some companies have an option to stay in a certain region. Like southeast. You need to call companies and ask.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Saw one of those Load 1 wide body low profile Transits in WNY, catches the eye

Back to work with the usual load out and the usual one back

(Still hard to beat a daily income in colored pieces of paper)

Thanks UPS only took 6 hours to clear me o_O

Charity's Van

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
dropped early today in Louisville KY. I saw lots of folks heading home after this weekends Tri 5 show in Bowling Green KY. Tri 5 = 55, 56, & 57 Chevys if you are unfamiliar. At home now in MS waiting on next run.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan