No .. it's August .. Locations & More

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Done for the day..... Yahoooooo!

Now back to my regularly scheduled nonsense.

tumblr_mm12d45rtw1r90ooxo1_400.gif

SGAVan1

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone know of a company that will run a sprinter between Northern Kentucky and Florida, Georgia & South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee only? Any help would be appreciated.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Until the central banks either buy it all, or sabotage it. Likely they'll do the latter, then the former.
Can't be done. The price would rise to the point where the value would exceed the entire US economy long before they could obtain 51% of the currency (control). That's if they could convince the dispersed holders of the 75% in circulation to sell. By nature, it is decentralized and fluid. Also, disagreements can fork the currency (thanks for the free money, forkers)

As it stands, today, 1 bitcoin costs you 3800 American dollars.

Are you all still expediting? :p

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made a minor judgment error last night: went to Palm Springs after delivering in Hemet. Thought I'd be centrally located to cast a bigger net, not just LA. However, the J here isn't suitable for long stays; no van parking to speak of. It's also hotter than a redneck's ass on chili night

Ergo, off to join the madding crowd at Ontario

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW I was joking a few posts up, I'm still expediting too. But I've already said where I went multiple times, just went there again.

And I only own 1.3 btc now lol
(Hardly a retirement fund)