The Power Of One in October

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My qc is in danger of committing suicide. For a moment I felt like I was driving for FedEx CC with their incessant questions. Almost every time I would take a brake my phone would ring and I would be asked: 'Are you moving?' Or, 'I see you stopped, everything ok?'

Yesterday it wasn't quite that bad, but it brought back memories. So, I showed at the pu, sent the qc message, an hour later I got loaded, put the info in and I was about to hit the road when I get a call. The conversation went something like this:

'Are you at the shipper?'
My answer: 'Yes, been here for an hour, loaded and ready to hit the road.'
The nice man asked me sort of sarcastically: 'Have you let anybody know?'
I was a bit surprised at the question and I answered: 'Who was I supposed to let know?'
The answer: 'Load One.'
My answer: 'I put everything in the qc.....'
'Nothing came through....'

Then after every one of the 3 deliveries I made last night I would get a call because nothing went through the qc. Every time a different dispatcher would ask me to give them pod to update the system cause nothing went through. I was contemplating to just unplug the whole piece of crap cause it was useless anyway, but apparently they were still able to track me.

It's amazing how much extra stress something like this put on me. I need to call Matt to see if he can do something about this.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Please get with Matt on it. We are looking next year at possibly moving to a newer platform but that hasn't been finalized yet.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Please get with Matt on it. We are looking next year at possibly moving to a newer platform but that hasn't been finalized yet.

I talked to Matt. It wasn't actually an issue with my unit. It was something else, but it should be fixed now.

Reactions: jelliott

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's amazing how much extra stress something like this put on me. I need to call Matt to see if he can do something about this.

Seems to be QC week. It really can be stressful when it doesn't want to play nice. Last night I had a dream after I posted how good it was working that the thing went haywire again

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We aren't afraid of the competition or ghosts!

The Load One crew gets ready to pass out candy at the city of Taylor Trunk or Treat!

b3877e5e2c51be88f597c3afad24cd5d.jpg

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Little Michigan vs MSU today. Don't think it will fair well for the Spartans.

They did a whole lot better than I expected they would. Michigan went to sleep after a pretty dominant 1st. Half. I wanted to see them run up the score on MSU to avenge what happened last year on the final play.

Reactions: RoadTime

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They had a far better showing then I expected. Michigan didn't cover the spread.

guido4475

Not a Member
My qc is in danger of committing suicide. For a moment I felt like I was driving for FedEx CC with their incessant questions. Almost every time I would take a brake my phone would ring and I would be asked: 'Are you moving?' Or, 'I see you stopped, everything ok?'

Yesterday it wasn't quite that bad, but it brought back memories. So, I showed at the pu, sent the qc message, an hour later I got loaded, put the info in and I was about to hit the road when I get a call. The conversation went something like this:

'Are you at the shipper?'
My answer: 'Yes, been here for an hour, loaded and ready to hit the road.'
The nice man asked me sort of sarcastically: 'Have you let anybody know?'
I was a bit surprised at the question and I answered: 'Who was I supposed to let know?'
The answer: 'Load One.'
My answer: 'I put everything in the qc.....'
'Nothing came through....'

Then after every one of the 3 deliveries I made last night I would get a call because nothing went through the qc. Every time a different dispatcher would ask me to give them pod to update the system cause nothing went through. I was contemplating to just unplug the whole piece of crap cause it was useless anyway, but apparently they were still able to track me.

I gave up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app