Jews in Great Britain, not safe

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
You are being redirected... Reads like a WW2 article out of Germany. But are Christians safe in America now days? Did the potus say christians were the cause of most of the problems at the National Prayer Breakfast? If you are a Christian, are you in the crosshairs of the anti-christian movement how ever silent they are? The times they are a changing,,sounds like a song.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Europe has probably waited too late to effectively deal with this problem. Acts of terrorism by radical Islamists in Europe may be beyond the will and ability of Europeans to thwart or manage such events. The liberal mindset in Europe wants only to appease and accommodate. This is how great civilizations die.

Let's hope the US elects a strong and effective leader to the presidency in 2016. War is coming.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
You are being redirected... Reads like a WW2 article out of Germany. But are Christians safe in America now days? Did the potus say christians were the cause of most of the problems at the National Prayer Breakfast? If you are a Christian, are you in the crosshairs of the anti-christian movement how ever silent they are? The times they are a changing,,sounds like a song.
I noticed the Jewish couple mentioned in the article have decided to move from Great Britain to Arizona. Good decision. While there might be an emotional tug to emigrate to Israel, the US is the best choice for safety. Once Iran gets their nuclear weapons, Israel has enormous problems.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Considering most all of the conflicts and wars are a result of religion. In recent months, maybe the past year, I've come to believe that all religions should be declared weapons of mass destruction.
Bob Wolf.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Europe has probably waited too late to effectively deal with this problem. Acts of terrorism by radical Islamists in Europe may be beyond the will and ability of Europeans to thwart or manage such events. The liberal mindset in Europe wants only to appease and accommodate. This is how great civilizations die.

Let's hope the US elects a strong and effective leader to the presidency in 2016. War is coming.

Its already clear that the GOP is going to throw this election as they have the past two. They're already surrounding the wagons around Mr. Milk toast Romney and other weak canadates
Unfortunately, the independent party will as usual pick the crazy tin foil hat wearing uncle that lives in the basement when home from the psych ward that cannot be taken seriously.
Bob Wolf.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And Barack Hussein Obama is leading us right into it by appeasing the Iranians in their development of nuclear weapons and ignoring the threat posed by groups of crazy barbarians like ISIS. His blatant preference for muslims in general combined with his obvious anti-semitism and general contempt for our traditional allies has placed this nation in the most vulnerable position we've seen in several generations. The next POTUS will certainly have a lot of repair work to do.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Obama is actively setting the table for the next great war. He weakens our defenses, weakens our alliances, while uplifting and legitimizing the very forces intent on our destruction. It's as though this is being done purposely and by design. Never seen anything like it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
This thread reads mostly like a transcription of a koffee klatch of crazy old white men in Konservative Kookville ...

Except for you of course U B ...

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This thread reads mostly like a transcription of a koffee klatch of crazy old white men in Konservative Kookville ...

Except for you of course U B ...

For real, dude!
"Obama said that Christians were the cause of most of the problems" [at the Prayer Breakfast]? Actually, at the Prayer Breakfast, they were - but that's not what he meant, I bet, lol.
Obama "weakens our defenses"? Um, did he not just propose a 7% increase in the Defense budget, at a time when food stamps are being cut?
"Legitimizing the very forces intent on our destruction"? By referring to them as a barbaric and murderous cult?
SMH.
I don't understand why you believe Obama "hates America" - there are plenty of people who really do, and what they're saying doesn't sound anything like what Obama's saying. Kofi Annan, for instance, recently said that ISIS probably wouldn't exist if not for the US invasion of Iraq, and especially the disbanding of the Iraqi military. The hundreds of thousands of young[ish] men left unemployed because they were deemed 'unsuitable' by the US for inclusion in the new army surely don't love America. In the chaos left afterwards, they had no way to provide for their families, and they blame us for that.
No matter how much conservatives like to pretend otherwise, most people take the responsibility for providing for their families seriously, whatever country/culture they belong to.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its already clear that the GOP is going to throw this election as they have the past two. They're already surrounding the wagons around Mr. Milk toast Romney and other weak canadates
Unfortunately, the independent party will as usual pick the crazy tin foil hat wearing uncle that lives in the basement when home from the psych ward that cannot be taken seriously.
Bob Wolf.

Bob, Mitt Romney is not running in 2016.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Romney opted out, but they're mushy moderate of choice right now will be Jeb Bush. IMHO, Jeb won't have a lasting shelf life.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am in the "against anyone who is a Republican or Democrat" camp. In that same camp is the "NO career politicians" camps.

I am in that camp through the primaries and hopefully in the general election as well. I will not however throw away my vote in the general election on a hopeless feel good only vote for a candidate with zero chance of winning. If by some miracle a third party or non-career candidate is legitimately in the running that will be my choice. Absent that unlikely miracle I will vote against the greater threat to the nation.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am in that camp through the primaries and hopefully in the general election as well. I will not however throw away my vote in the general election on a hopeless feel good only vote for a candidate with zero chance of winning. If by some miracle a third party or non-career candidate is legitimately in the running that will be my choice. Absent that unlikely miracle I will vote against the greater threat to the nation.

How can you tell the difference? :confused: There is seldom less than $.02 difference between the criminals that run.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
True sometimes. I think the last two elections showed a definite difference though.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I still say we need the "Benevolent Dictator for Life" to run for office.
:cool: