January 2015

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That's what us 30 is for, but when it comes to the Indiana toll road, it's only $8 or so for the entire length, I can handle that.

I don't mind Rte . 30, I like traveling back roads myself going through small towns.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got done shoveling snow. Hmmm, sure seems like a lot more then the 1-2 inches forecasted :rolleyes:

snow3.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pretty soon you may not have to filet your hotdogs, if you're not careful!!!
blood,funny,hotdog,humor-806c09a1d98895357d9b541128201c5b_m.jpg

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Just so yall know im alive lol. Slept for almost 24 hrs. I am now sitting just west of Albany NY. Avout to do my paperwork then head towards Warwick NY for a 12pm pick up going to Hodgkins IL.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sat all day now in nowhere nj waiting on the slow assembly line to finish a shipment then I'll be suffering at 6 am in Washington, D.C. For a delivery there probably sit there all day too......I hate sitting don't know how y'all do it for days I climb the walls after my 10 hrs of unrest.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Sat all day now in nowhere nj waiting on the slow assembly line to finish a shipment then I'll be suffering at 6 am in Washington, D.C. For a delivery there probably sit there all day too......I hate sitting don't know how y'all do it for days I climb the walls after my 10 hrs of unrest.

Laptop with a dvd player helps me

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Freight must be slow there are actually mt spaces at the petro bored town! Never seen that so late at night just stopped in for a Samich and bowl of soup which actually even had chicken in it, well off to odrama land.....