January 2015

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Jessup md at that fine ta ! Why do people live in this traffic nightmare! DC or as I call it "odrama land" rates right at the bottom of my list!

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well I don't know what I did so right this week but I have a 2 stop load that I picked up in Cleveland delivering to Los Angeles and San Diego which I will deliver tomorrow and Thursday morning then go back to LA to pick up a load going to New Jersey. Talk about 2 really good trips in a row.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I don't know what I did so right this week but I have a 2 stop load that I picked up in Cleveland delivering to Los Angeles and San Diego which I will deliver tomorrow and Thursday morning then go back to LA to pick up a load going to New Jersey. Talk about 2 really good trips in a row.....
Must've rubbed your Blarney Stones the right way...lol

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My expediting career may have ended... Sprinter dropped cylinder #5 and a recent bankruptcy seems to be preventing finance on a new one..... Oh what a wonderful start to 2015 !

Sent from my flying circus

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My expediting career may have ended... Sprinter dropped cylinder #5 and a recent bankruptcy seems to be preventing finance on a new one..... Oh what a wonderful start to 2015 !

That really sucks I hope you can find a solution good luck

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Oh great, the van won't start :(

Starting to wonder about my battery or the charging system. It seems to be drying out way too soon. Even though it's been cold, nothing compared to last year and I had no problems. It's only 2 years old. It first raised an eyebrow at my last fuel filter change. Even though it is always pretty hard to start afterwards, the battery seemed to go dead pretty fast. it's acting like it did before I got my new battery. Oddly, the problems started after I got my espar with the auxiliary battery, coincidence :confused:

I would reach out to the all knowing of electrical.....the one they call Turtle.

RoadHouse

Active Expediter

I think you can get financing from expediter services with bad credit.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh great, the van won't start :(

Starting to wonder about my battery or the charging system. It seems to be drying out way too soon. Even though it's been cold, nothing compared to last year and I had no problems. It's only 2 years old. It first raised an eyebrow at my last fuel filter change. Even though it is always pretty hard to start afterwards, the battery seemed to go dead pretty fast. it's acting like it did before I got my new battery. Oddly, the problems started after I got my espar with the auxiliary battery, coincidence :confused:

you know a Sprinter battery has a short term?....

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter

Losing a motor really blows..Sorry this happened to you.
Swapping motor out not a option with your truck?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
he is looking at least 5K and thats on the real lucky side....

I bet that would be on good guy prices but still better then refinance a new one until he can get back on his feet with that banking issue... Not knowing the condition of the rest of the vehicle I'm just asking...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I bet that would be on good guy prices but still better then refinance a new one until he can get back on his feet with that banking issue... Not knowing the condition of the rest of the vehicle I'm just asking...

the thing is..he will be in a deep hole to have to dig out from...the thing will require more upkeep..dig out of one hole only to find yet another....hate to say it...but his goose is pretty much cooked....sorry....JMO

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
on a happier note...
It is estimated Americans throw away approx 3.8 BILLION pennies a year.....and I...OVM am on a mission to save them.....:p

tknight

Veteran Expediter
My friend bought a used motor with a 60 day 20k warranty
120 days later it thru a rod he ended up buying a reman and spent 18k by the time he was done
In my book the motto is buy once cry once.... He should have taken my advise

Last edited: