January 2015

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Boy Murray it's quiet in here when all your guys are running over the weekend..lol

Its Quiet in here anytime your Hubby is on a Load ....:p
He has to retrain himself to be able to drive more than 300 miles a load......lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't they just target one of the three now?
They can this contract but no strike clause is gone from 2011 at GM and Dodgeit was a bailout money conditionThe fly in the ointment is Michigan is now a right to work state UAW has to be careful

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo, to here just outside Suffolk VA...Left Friday night at 11 pm and I am sitting at a Walmart right around the corner from my delivery.....hey hey hey....great luck again...:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo, to here just outside Suffolk VA...Left Friday night at 11 pm and I am sitting at a Walmart right around the corner from my delivery.....hey hey hey....great luck again...:)

I'm surprised (lol) you found a Walmart that close....after that long run are you going OOS to rest up for the next load....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm surprised (lol) you found a Walmart that close....after that long run are you going OOS to rest up for the next load....:p

you told me about it and the App confirmed it....think my delivery is just thru the trees on the other side.....LOL and my Wally piggie bank grew by .07 as well.....:p

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

And I'm at a Home Depot in Fort Worth TX just about a mile from my drop. Then straight to Irving TX for another pickup going to Midland TX. Good paying 350 mile shorty and no weather issues to deal with down here.

Sat with another driver in Waco at Hooters all afternoon and cheered as the Packers claimed victory over the Dallas Cowboys. Was surprised that there were other Packer Fans there being so close to Dallas. The picture is my friend Tim who also drives for Crossroads. He has a Houston delivery for Monday morning.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1421028521.663390.jpg

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you told me about it and the App confirmed it....think my delivery is just thru the trees on the other side.....LOL and my Wally piggie bank grew by .07 as well.....:p

Oh....the Oscar Meyer Gods were smiling down on you again.....geez ...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10407441_835712979800525_5611148693796083884_n.jpg

..............:p