Owner/Operator
Willoughby Ohio to Montague Michigan , make that Jenison Michigan

Sent from the old truckers home.

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now available.

Bankruptcy? Never again, God willing. :banghead: Worst experience I've been through since I don't know when. Young ones, do whatEVER it takes to get out, and stay out of debt.

Also said goodbye to Jung for now; I cannot wait three weeks or more to get paid. When I have that much $ aside, I'll call Murray. :)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back on the road again. Been home since July 3rd when my engine blew. Got a Menomonee Falls WI to Pontiac MI. Van feels great. Good oil pressure and normal temps. Gas mileage appears to be good. I think I did the right thing by replacing the engine instead of buying a new van.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the border, near Buffalo, doing customs stuff. Heading to PA. Then tomorrow, it's NJ to ON.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Now available.

Bankruptcy? Never again, God willing. :banghead: Worst experience I've been through since I don't know when. Young ones, do whatEVER it takes to get out, and stay out of debt.

Also said goodbye to Jung for now; I cannot wait three weeks or more to get paid. When I have that much $ aside, I'll call Murray. :)

Sorry Jung didn't work out for you, Mr Mud.
Also sorry I have no interest in factoring invoices to make bringing drivers on way easier. It's a very limited pool of O/Os that can bear the burden of running the startup period with us. I sing their praises!! Our guys rock!!
Hope you're on with a carrier that meets (or exceeds) your needs.

Last edited:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry Jung didn't work out for you, Mr Mud.
Also sorry I have no interest in factoring invoices to make bringing drivers on way easier. It's a very limited pool of O/Os that can bear the burden of running the startup period with us. I sing their praises!! Our guys rock!!
Hope you're on with a carrier that meets (or exceeds) your needs.

Murray, it's not that hard when you figure the guys switching have 2-3 pay checks still coming. Plus their escrow accounts should be paid back to the drivers.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Certain apple cart needs this bumper sticker. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1405465730442.jpg
    1405465730442.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 49

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Murray, it's not that hard when you figure the guys switching have 2-3 pay checks still coming. Plus their escrow accounts should be paid back to the drivers.

Some (OK, me :) ) switch because their pay had been near zero, not much coming...

Escrow ? Yes, but it's held for 45 days, too...

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What's escrow?

Money withheld from your pay to cover unexpected claims [such as damaged freight] that arise after you've received your final pay and moved on from a carrier.
It's generally taken in installments the first weeks, and returned around 45 days after you leave.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's why I'm Dh home for a 100% load outta Chicago in the morning. Saw about 7 vans in Memphis @ pilot on Lamar avenue. And drove by west Memphis flying j there was a good amount there as well.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That's why I'm Dh home for a 100% load outta Chicago in the morning. Saw about 7 vans in Memphis on Lamar avenue. And drove by west Memphis flying j there was a good ammount...

There is 10-12 vans at the flying J and I saw 3-5 more over at the petrol. I'm not in a hurry so I'll sit for a while