Say Hi to July

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Tacoma, found out the sound I thought was a pulley was the harmonic balancer.. Now at an independent shop getting it replaced.. Seems I found out what was causing the vibration I've felt for the last month or so...

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Out in oregon hoping for a load eastbound. Had enough of westcoast for next 2 months see how that works out

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Finally got the two MOs rolling. Van loads in Sprinters. But at least they were 812 and 680 miles in the right direction!! Thank goodness!!
Now, if something decent will come out of McCheesyland!!!!

Last edited:

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
from BFE Kansas to BFE Nebraska....couldn't even win that bid....must be desperate guys out there...talked to a No Name van driver...been here since last Tuesday....the cheapies aren't moving either...

Unloaded Friday in Bellevue wash moved down to oregon to area thats normally good still sitting.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know it's gonna be a rough delivery when you call for directions and they tell ya, When you turn off the hard road!

Sent from the old truckers home.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kingsville Missouri to Dyersburg Tennessee. Probably gonna head down to Memphis area once I drop in the AM

Breakfast on me? Ill be in memphis, unless i get a quick load outta there.

I'd like to take the opportunity to meet some of the forums members, when chance is given.

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting back at the Love's in Tacoma after going to shop and finding out I needed the harmonic balancer. Fixed now and back to sitting and waiting