Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Heck every van i talked to was getting sent to eagle pass to run north today. And now its down to under 20 vans here and most are sprinters!

Hang tight buddy. Remember most other carriers will bid and move their equipment for far below what we will. With that comes goods and bads. But in the big long term picture I think we have the right strategy. We can not win on price, we can win on customer service, transit service, and value.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Good morning, good morning, it's time to start your day. good morning, good morning to you, and you, and you, and you!".

Don't know why that little jingle song got stuck in my head this morning anyone else remember that :)

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Hang tight buddy. Remember most other carriers will bid and move their equipment for far below what we will. With that comes goods and bads. But in the big long term picture I think we have the right strategy. We can not win on price, we can win on customer service, transit service, and value.

We can not win on price, but every Load-1 driver helps our clause tremendously when we are the most professional and courteous drivers out there! Clients really remember that... and that's our edge!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It really is true more than most drivers realize. On the bottom of all of our customer emails is a link that they can click to send a compliment, complaint or suggestion. We get a number of comments about the positive attitude, demeanor, and professionalism of our drivers. Many customers say they do not see this same level from other expedite carriers and it is one of the factors that makes them choose us. All of you are truly the face of the company. Attitude, appearance, appearance of equipment and other factors are huge. They may see a sales person periodically or talk to our staff every day, but you are the person that has direct contact with them. I think many companies and drivers completely underestimate the effect that drivers have on sales, good or bad.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Heck every van i talked to was getting sent to eagle pass to run north today. And now its down to under 20 vans here and most are sprinters!

hang in there dan I know I know easier said then done but you will get out of there
just don't snap and that is easier said then done too at least from my experience
in texas....:(

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I'm not use to sitting 6 days anywhere gang and this heat makes me want to run north.

Frustrating I know. You and Cuz down there are my only big sitters! Ugghhhh. But you have to make what you think is the right call. Everyone has their own operating strategy.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frustrating I know. You and Cuz down there are my only big sitters! Ugghhhh. But you have to make what you think is the right call. Everyone has their own operating strategy.

my strategy is OOS till i nail you down for the lunch tab pal......hehehe

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
At the yard torturing myself with gummi bears and Swedish fish.

Nice little mini tonight. Only knocked me down a whoppin 4 spots.