Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow, April went fast. But maybe that is a good thing! Here is too a better May!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, April went fast. But maybe that is a good thing! Here is too a better May!

Think you slept thru most of April....you slacker....!

[FONT=&amp]The Three Couples

Three couples, an elderly couple, a middle aged couple and a young newlywed couple wanted to join a church. The pastor says, "We have special requirements for new parishioners. You must abstain from having sex for two weeks." The couples agreed and came back at the end of two weeks.

The pastor goes to the elderly couple and asks, "Were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?" The old man replies, "No problem at all, Pastor." "Congratulations! Welcome to the church!" said the pastor.

The pastor goes to the middle aged couple and asks, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for the two weeks?" The man replied, "The first week was not too bad. The second week I had to sleep on the couch for a couple of nights but, yes we made it."

"Congratulations! Welcome to the church," said the pastor. The pastor then goes to the newlywed couple and asks, "Well, were you able to abstain from sex for two weeks?"

"Well Pastor, we were not able to go without sex for the two weeks," the young man replied.

"What Happened?" inquired the pastor.

"My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there."

"You understand of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the pastor.

"That's OK," said the young man, "We're not welcome at the grocery store anymore either."[/FONT]

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As long as it's quiet in there, have someone check the email server logs and see if they can figure out why every email I've sent to anyone @load1.com this week has bounced as undeliverable.

These are all email addresses that have worked in the past, and I can receive email. I just can't reply to any of them.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Matt was doing updates yesterday. He was suppose to be done at 14:00 yesterday. We had the same issue.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The first one that bounced was Thursday April 24th at 7:24 PM. Most recent was two hours ago. Eleven have bounced in the week in between.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Have had the issue all week with certain providers. Matt and microsoft are working on it. Really strange. They are getting bounced yet our servers don't even log them attempting to come in. Been going on since Monday.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
In a new update, it should now be working. In the last 20 min it looks like some update to do with the heart bleed virus was causing an issue with the firewall. They are still determining the actual issue but have determined a work around to allow the mail to flow for now.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Almost to lovely Laredo. The good news is we have had 2 load possibilities so far, but neither panned out, :( so one can assume we will be first out. :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In a new update, it should now be working. In the last 20 min it looks like some update to do with the heart bleed virus was causing an issue with the firewall. They are still determining the actual issue but have determined a work around to allow the mail to flow for now.

Hmmm, I sent a email to Angie on Wednesday. I didn't get a bounce message but didn't get a response either. Wondering if I should resent it :confused:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmm, I sent a email to Angie on Wednesday. I didn't get a bounce message but didn't get a response either. Wondering if I should resent it :confused:

If you sent it before 4 I would resend it to be safe.