Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Reminder let me know if you guys don't get paid for a dry run for a little while so I can make sure the new system is working or will need more tweaks.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its amazing what someone can do with Photoshop.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have not talked with any of the payroll gals..... My CFO does that job!!! Lol
I am just a driver!

I guess you are not understanding me. My phone rang this morning, and went to voice mail. You were talking with payroll gals about dry runs. "I guess John and Becky has it fixed" then "proofs in the puddin". Check your phone log you will see you called me @ 0937....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess you are not understanding me. My phone rang this morning, and went to voice mail. You were talking with payroll gals about dry runs. "I guess John and Becky has it fixed" then "proofs in the puddin". Check your phone log you will see you called me @ 0937....
oh yeah...was commenting to one that hope the new system works.....I butt dialed ya eh?

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

LOL Classic!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess that was after he was in payroll $*****ing about dry run pay. Yes today, he called me forgot he was being recorded. Bahahaha

this is what I was meaning.....I was NOT *******ing.....I was commenting on the new system and IF dispatch will do their jobs.....

Last edited:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I have not talked with any of the payroll gals..... My CFO does that job!!! Lol
I am just a driver!

whatever that means....

Your own doing...LOL We are a tough crowd!:p

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
this is what I was meaning.....I was NOT *******ing.....I was commenting on the new system and IF dispatch will do their jobs.....

Why would you even say that...especially in this crowd?...

Well a big part of it wasnt so much dispatch. Kind of complicated to explain, but the system doesnt process dry runs the same way as regular loads so they dont just come over to the admin side the same. To some extent they have to go look for them. That is a general explanation, but it is not quite that simple and more complicated than that. We created some reports to try and help the "searching".

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well a big part of it wasnt so much dispatch. Kind of complicated to explain, but the system doesnt process dry runs the same way as regular loads so they dont just come over to the admin side the same. To some extent they have to go look for them. That is a general explanation, but it is not quite that simple and more complicated than that. We created some reports to try and help the "searching".

just a gap/hole in the system that hopefully got plugged...it has only taken what 3 1/2 years?....poke poke....