Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thought I was out of here also, Till ? oh well, I guess I'll will try out the new Dry Run System.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Got a call the other day on a load. "Go ahead and start heading that way and I'll send the info over the QC as soon as I get it." 20 minutes later I'm out on the Interstate rolling to the pickup and the phone rings, "That load just canceled. Sorry about that."
I'd give you the order number to look it up, but of course I never got one.

The little voices inside my head keep telling me, "That's logistics!"

The little voices inside my head tell me other things, too, but it's probably best that I keep those to myself.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a call the other day on a load. "Go ahead and start heading that way and I'll send the info over the QC as soon as I get it." 20 minutes later I'm out on the Interstate rolling to the pickup and the phone rings, "That load just canceled. Sorry about that."
I'd give you the order number to look it up, but of course I never got one.

The little voices inside my head keep telling me, "That's logistics!"

The little voices inside my head tell me other things, too, but it's probably best that I keep those to myself.

I need to work on that skill set a little better....lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finallllly a load out of laredo,tx aka hell up to claycomo,mo mon del

Glad you got something Dan, you beat my week. FYI I was in Kansas city all week. :eek:

I do usually have good luck there last week just seemed to be an odd duck.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hate having my picture taken when I first wake up.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Got a hotel room here(bluesprings) for the weekend then will try to drop sunday at 7pm because the gate people said thats when recving opens back up.