MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Empty Seymour, IN about 30 ago.
Tank up and a cup 'o java for the ride home.
Maybe I'll climb up on the roof and bang on the kids' windows and freak them out real good!!!!
Ok, maybe not. LOL!!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On my way to Mount Vernon to pick up my Time Burglar Load,

Undisputed King of Short Runs.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But I'll be heading back to the left coast by the 10th of june

So, you will be "left" at the coast again? Lol, glad that you will have plenty of fishes to eat. Sure beat eating PJ hot dogs on the east...for many, lol :)

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I still have some yellowfin tuna and Wahoo from my last trip. But, I also give to all my family members.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone knows if you can put an aftermarket seat in a cargo van / sprinter? I would do the Bose ride system if I knew it would fit

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If someone could afford the Bose ride system in a van they can afford any adaptions needed. Honestly sounds like overkill for a van or sprinter.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agree it would be an extreme overkill. Although I'd like to put a nice comfy seat with some sort of suspension and both arm rests.

This promaster seats are killing me..

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Agree it would be an extreme overkill. Although I'd like to put a nice comfy seat with some sort of suspension and both arm rests.

This promaster seats are killing me..

Should've gotten a Sprinter with Suspension Seats. It's only a $700 upgrade at dealer. Not sure why no one thinks of this when buying one, most don't consider the added comfort on a long haul. To get your hands on a set of these at a junkyard is next to a needle in a haystack.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
You forgot to mention the 23 thousands $ in price difference between a brand new sprinter and a promaster.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you can buy a new promaster for nineteen grand I am sure a lot of people would love a link to the dealer.

The Bose system for anyone curious is about six grand.

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not 19 but 29 is what I paid for mine. Now I'd have to pay over 50k for Benz sprinter or freight liner

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can get a sprinter for about 42 grand. I would agree you should be able to find a seat that could be adapted to the promaster.

Just a thought there is a supposedly super comfortable cushion system some guys on here use. Don't know the brand but someone will it is made by a company that normally makes them for pilots. If I remember correctly the cost for the recomended setup is about 350.00. Turtle might use one I know chef Dennis does.