MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it in the shop now? If it's a seal at the box you NEED to try adding the Lucas PS conditioner and leak repair stuff. I had a leak that was hard to find, added about 1/2 a bottle and it stopped completely. It will NOT fix a pressure line leak but it will most likely fix about any seal or gasket leaks that are from aged rubber. It softens the seals and makes them expand back into place.

Just got it back with a new box. Wish I would have known sooner I would have tried that.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
there are words to buzz killers like you.....thankfully the filters here prevent such usage.....:p

Just trying to help ....lol
But on the bright side ..maybe John will pick me up in the New Jag and take me out to eat .... :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Somewhere someone is thinking:

I'll fix it for him.
Maybe John will pick the Jag up in the new car......

I wouldn't say that because I don't know you, but it does slip past the filters. :)

TDave

Expert Expediter
In Bloomsberry NJ picking up in Pottstown PA to Columbus IN picking up tomorrow delivers direct.........hopefully lol

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
In Bloomsberry NJ picking up in Pottstown PA to Columbus IN picking up tomorrow delivers direct.........hopefully lol

It'll go. That old Dana plant over there seems pretty consistent. Or at least the times we've run them. Assuming it is from Dana.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, my CV and our family ride minivan both had PS leaks. Maybe we got lucky but it stopped both.

I have used both the power steering and transmission Lucas stop leak with success. It's good stuff

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app