MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
28 days in Seattle, had a load going to LA last night and Billings Montana today, bid them in the .85-.90 range... customer cancelled ! :mad: weather is finally warming up so that is good! I need to book a load can someone send me and Sprinter Air Freight to another city ;)

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
28 days in Seattle, had a load going to LA last night and Billings Montana today, bid them in the .85-.90 range... customer cancelled ! :mad: weather is finally warming up so that is good! I need to book a load can someone send me and Sprinter Air Freight to another city ;)

My God man!!!! Just get back over here!! It's not hot over here but you are losing your ***!! What does the drive cost, $300-$400? Just think about your lost revenue!!

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dh'd to Chicago from Seattle in February. Still made a 1200 in clean profit....I'd loose my mind sitting in one spot for more than few days

That was on a load from Wisconsin to Seattle, which I ran direct in 35 hours..don't ask how..then waited 2 days and drove home

Last edited:

MurrayExpeditingLLC

Active Expediter

Seattle is tough. I usually give it 2 days then off to either Denver or LA. Hope you get something soon.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My God man!!!! Just get back over here!! It's not hot over here but you are losing your ***!! What does the drive cost, $300-$400? Just think about your lost revenue!!

My monthly operating cost is very cheap... I'm about to sell my Sprinter and get a bigger one. Problem is I have a 140 Sprinter and on with a smaller carrier. In order to be successful I need new carrier and larger truck. I have one other driver right now so the focus is on that truck. We can sort this one out later after its sold.

I know not to come up here again for business! Erasing this state off the map when it comes to loads. If your carrier doesn't do empty moves or good at West Coast freight it is not advisable to come up here. Denver is only 600 miles to KC making Colorado more accessible for business. If you want to know what my rate is going into Seattle, it is now $2 dollars a mile. :)

runninngunnin

Rookie Expediter
Still sitting in the Knoxville area.

Seriously, how can there be ZERO loads out of Knox Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday...?

I'll take anything. Just need to run.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
My monthly operating cost is very cheap... I'm about to sell my Sprinter and get a bigger one. Problem is I have a 140 Sprinter and on with a smaller carrier. In order to be successful I need new carrier and larger truck. I have one other driver right now so the focus is on that truck. We can sort this one out later after its sold.

I know not to come up here again for business! Erasing this state off the map when it comes to loads. If your carrier doesn't do empty moves or good at West Coast freight it is not advisable to come up here. Denver is only 600 miles to KC making Colorado more accessible for business. If you want to know what my rate is going into Seattle, it is now $2 dollars a mile. :)

Make it $5 p/m...still you sit that long your just loosing $$$
.lots n lots of it..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Taking the van to a new shop today, fix a power steering leak, since moving 3 years ago I haven't been able to find a shop I like.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
tough times are on us...some of us....the old splitting dogs economy...I found this fancy tool....

hot dog.jpg........................................:p

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Life can't get much better....a Walmart with shade trees, a beautiful morning, light breeze, even some grass and fried eggs with toast and coffee for breakfast....yummmm....
my little fry pan...
eggs.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Turns out my power steering leak is the steering box. Makes lady weeks runs a wash.

Is it in the shop now? If it's a seal at the box you NEED to try adding the Lucas PS conditioner and leak repair stuff. I had a leak that was hard to find, added about 1/2 a bottle and it stopped completely. It will NOT fix a pressure line leak but it will most likely fix about any seal or gasket leaks that are from aged rubber. It softens the seals and makes them expand back into place.