February, the short month !!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
LOL. That is great. They don't escape me. They know I watch the screens and they just love getting all those emails from me. :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan has gone to pot. Pot holes that is, I can't believe all of them and big ones. I can't remember the last time I saw this many pot holes.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Michigan has gone to pot. Pot holes that is, I can't believe all of them and big ones. I can't remember the last time I saw this many pot holes.

Go to Ohio then north of Dayton on 75 is one bad example...you could lose a cow down there....

Michigan is literally a floating swamp...unless they spend REAL money on the technology the roads will always be bad....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wife- You know Monday, we have been Married 35 years?
Me- Yes, but is Monday the 24th?
Wife- You forgot??!!!!
Me- huh, no, just didn't know Monday was the 24th.....
Wife- mumbling something.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Go to Ohio then north of Dayton on 75 is one bad example...you could lose a cow down there....

Michigan is literally a floating swamp...unless they spend REAL money on the technology the roads will always be bad....

Doesn't help that they have the highest gross allowed for trucks in the country.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
not been to Mich. too much lately....which is a good thang....the new load bidders have not gone to the "All roads Lead to Taylor" format...

It's kind of funny when I hear some complain they don't get to the yard very often. I think back just a year or two ago...........

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's kind of funny when I hear some complain they don't get to the yard very often. I think back just a year or two ago...........

I know what you mean...oh the good old days...LOL...once a month to drop off paperwork is just fine with me.....:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I just came up that way today and saw a huge deep one. 4 cars were pulled over I thought there was an accident. Then I noticed each car had one flat tire :eek: Pot hole :confused:

Driving around the whole Load One area today it looks like a battlefield.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Gonna be a REALLY rough spring road wise. The freeze thaw cycles this year have been terrible. That and the counties are all running out of money in their budgets with all the overtime expense plowing and all of the extra salt they have had to buy. Did I mention it's still February?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know what you mean...oh the good old days...LOL...once a month to drop off paperwork is just fine with me.....:)

I finally was able to swing buy today to drop off my BOL's and my file was missing. Was it something I said :eek:

As I was instructed by dispatch, I left them with the last person that was in the down stairs office today. Hopefully they don't get lost, a little anxious over doing it that way.

BTW, John I got to see the new TV you got for the lounge. Wow, very nice! :)

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Sitting just west of I-29 this morning in beautiful fargo. A balmy -8 with a light breeze. Brrrrrrr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I finally was able to swing buy today to drop off my BOL's and my file was missing. Was it something I said :eek:

As I was instructed by dispatch, I left them with the last person that was in the down stairs office today. Hopefully they don't get lost, a little anxious over doing it that way.

BTW, John I got to see the new TV you got for the lounge. Wow, very nice! :)

I'll bet you my last BOLs are still in my file..sometimes it is months before it is cleaned out....BTW we are one of the ONLY carriers to my knowledge that requires drivers to file the BOL's....

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My file was cleaned out last week when I was there they do get full but as long as checks keep coming im good. I like how we handle bols don't have to mail them or even walk in the truck stop to scan them like some companies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My file was cleaned out last week when I was there they do get full but as long as checks keep coming im good. I like how we handle bold don't have to mail them or even walk in the truck stop to scan them like some companies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

I am good with it.....:) is what it is....
monday-sucks.jpg

Last edited: