It's a Merry Christmas Month

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trying to keep with the Christmas spirit, but I do feel like I got a lump of coal. Despite having a Christmas wish list which was untouched. I must have been on Santa's naughty list this year. Oh well, back to Amazon :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Trying to keep with the Christmas spirit, but I do feel like I got a lump of coal. Despite having a Christmas wish list which was untouched. I must have been on Santa's naughty list this year. Oh well, back to Amazon :rolleyes:

Well sorry to hear that. I got some gift cards and one of those hoses that you see in tv that retracts and expands. Well that and a lot of Jameson!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well sorry to hear that. I got some gift cards and one of those hoses that you see in tv that retracts and expands. Well that and a lot of Jameson!

Those hoses freak me out. Drink a lot of the Jameson. Solves a lot of issues.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Merry CHRISTMAS to all and hope that you had a good special day. I have had fun with family, good food and new books to read.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
A little late but Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone had a nice holiday. Yes, I also over stuffed myself as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I was in a food coma. But that was yesterday and this is a new day. So with that being said...another day, another airplane.

Also Happy Birthday to you Jason!!!!

Last edited:

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Building another one this time?

Not this one... it needs to be ready by early spring. I never thought I'd say it but, it's not going to be a Ford either. The Ram Promaster has it over the $printer and the new Transit. But I am making it very special anyway... of course!

I plan to build another cab/chassis next winter. That is very likely going to be another Promaster as well.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It will be interesting to see how the Dodge product effects the sprinters dominance in the expedite market.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not this one... it needs to be ready by early spring. I never thought I'd say it but, it's not going to be a Ford either. The Ram Promaster has it over the $printer and the new Transit. But I am making it very special anyway... of course!

I plan to build another cab/chassis next winter. That is very likely going to be another Promaster as well.

Great I am a Dodge guy myself....I might actually watch for this one....even tho I am not in the market....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It will be interesting to see how the Dodge product effects the sprinters dominance in the expedite market.

will be interesting to see how MB responds to the competition this year....IF the Transit appears in the spring....could be some interesting pricing in the fall clearance sales for once...