Sirius xm

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What makes his repeat shows better? I know there were some funny guys around him but he couldn't put together a good show on his own.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

You obliviously don't understand/get the show...with him not being around much in the summer
A. He has earned it
B. He is busy being Americas favorite judge

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I think he's a no talent loser that only made a name for himself by talking about and/or trashing celebrities and other newsworthy figures. Him and his ilk are not worth any of my listening time!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I think he's a no talent loser that only made a name for himself by talking about and/or trashing celebrities and other newsworthy figures. Him and his ilk are not worth any of my listening time!

You can't say he has no talent...or he would not be who he is..he is very good at what he does..you might not like or agree w/ him but to say he is a loser with no talent is a false statement... he is by the way the King Of All Media

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You can't say he has no talent...or he would not be who he is..he is very good at what he does..you might not like or agree w/ him but to say he is a loser with no talent is a false statement... he is by the way the King Of All Media

King of all media? Why do I find that hard to believe?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Self-described does not count. Sorry. IF it were true it would not have much to say about many things.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You obliviously don't understand/get the show...with him not being around much in the summer
A. He has earned it
B. He is busy being Americas favorite judge

So basically the only thing you have to say his show is better is that he told you not to like O&A.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

He was actually really funny before and got the average citizen thinking and involved in discussions about free speech.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He was actually really funny before and got the average citizen thinking and involved in discussions about free speech.

I never really found him funny. Not a big fan of humor at others expense. I do think he is a smart business person.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
So basically the only thing you have to say his show is better is that he told you not to like O&A.

O&A are just Stern wannabes ..and the should thank him for what he has done to/for radio..so they can exist and even have there show .see the followed his move to satellite..which is NO surprise..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
King of all media? Why do I find that hard to believe?

That depends, Howard Stern told his brainwashed fans that he is the King of All Media so they believe it. The truth is people did the same before and I'm not sure how having mediocre ratings in all that he does makes him the king of anything.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That depends, Howard Stern told his brainwashed fans that he is the King of All Media so they believe it. The truth is people did the same before and I'm not sure how having mediocre ratings in all that he does makes him the king of anything.

Mediocre ...okay..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Mediocre ...okay..

Where are all these shows that he takes to the top? His radio show? Nope. His movies? Nope. The TV show he is on? Not even close.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Where are all these shows that he takes to the top? His radio show? Nope. His movies? Nope. The TV show he is on? Not even close.

Ru high..#1 radio show for Years. PERIOD!! ..his movie was number one ..2 Number 1 best selling books ...soundtrack was number one and there's a reason why America's Got Talent hired him... Why would they take the risk to hire Howard Stern.. Millions and millions of loyal fans