February

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Jacksonville FL enjoying the weather, Fingers crossed as I need to be at the Yard by Friday Night. Come on Dispatch

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
34000 feet over somewhere in Tn or Ky. Headed home. Bringing home the "Carrier of the Year" award again from our friends at Technicolor!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congratulations for yet another award. Now if you can just get that big one in vegas this weekend that will be awesome. We will be keeping our fingers crossed.

Everyone else cross yours. Best fleet to drive for top two awards being given this weekend.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well just being one of the top 20 in the US/Canada is HUGE in my eyes. To be named the number one would be amazing, but I think we still have work to do to reach that one. But I would LOVE to get us there!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well just being one of the top 20 in the US/Canada is HUGE in my eyes. To be named the number one would be amazing, but I think we still have work to do to reach that one. But I would LOVE to get us there!

It would help if we actually ran in Canada....since we don't do loads IN Canada...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
we have no authority to run within the province of Ontario....all we can do is pick something up and bring it out or bring it into Ontario....our Canadian buddies are stuck doing just cross border only....

If I went to Canada poor Scott and Nula would have even less to do....it doesn't make sense for me to go...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Canadian that won't go to Canada.........priceless!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

I won't go to the US either.....Oh wait NYC in the US? LOL

That and dealing with the Gestopo trying to get back in the US...Aholes they are

Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
The sister to my van... totaled due to the ice storm Tuesday night... someone spun out and hit him knocking him into a concrete divider...

thankfully he's okay.

Dale

View attachment 6376

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
To All Fleet-Vision subscribers. Fleet-Vision is down at the moment. We will keep you up to date on this situation. Thank you for your patience.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
To All Fleet-Vision subscribers. Fleet-Vision is down at the moment. We will keep you up to date on this situation. Thank you for your patience.

thanks for letting us know...hate it when it says my password doesn't match...always have to double check to make sure the caps aren't locked on...*lol*

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
My cats are killers..mice, rabbits, birds, snakes...whatever wiggles is fair game. Mama cat had pretty well irradicated all the baby rabbits for about 2 acres on every side. So this morning we had a little surprise....a HUGE jack rabbit..about the size of a terrier ..came hopping across the road and into the yard. All my cats could do was to creep down and LOOK like they were stalking it ...it just gave them a disdainful stare and wouldn't move until I walked out on the deck. And guess what..my killer cats wouldn't even give chase. *lol*

Gosh I love my morning coffee!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Fleet Vision should be back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience.