February

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
did my 1,000 steps for the day....

and thanx to the person who threw away 17 pennies and 1 dime...:p yes I picked them up....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
that combined with my .50 off coupon for the Red Box...I can watch 1/2 a movie....

And in the spirit of things...I really ...really...REALLY wanted a cigarette today..so ...

I raked up some leaves and chopped down some dead plants, tossed them in the burn barrel...

yes...I inhaled....*lol*

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And in the spirit of things...I really ...really...REALLY wanted a cigarette today..so ...

I raked up some leaves and chopped down some dead plants, tossed them in the burn barrel...

yes...I inhaled....*lol*

thats my gal...always on a watch for a bargain....LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, didnt know if they were true contractions or false labor. Turns out they were contractions and we will have a grandson at some point this evening or early in the morning. So welcome Abel Lee Allen. Length and weight to follow !!!!! LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
even with all my nagging and poking John..I repeat...
never have I driven less, sat more...BUT made more $$$$$$ then at any other carrier!!!..:)

I have to agree with that. After running my numbers for the month, I sure did not set any milage or load count records. But the end result was good enough to make it still worth it in these lean freight times. Also saw a nice RPM increase (not a typo haha) :) Although, not having a big Sprinter payment helps in tough times also :rolleyes:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Oh so John Elliott is off the name list :)

Abel Lee John Elliott Allen
Does have a nice ring to it. We'll see what we can do.

Abel/biblical name. Lee after Tina's mom's maiden name and Chas/son biological father's middle name.

John Elliott after, well, you know

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a nice little load today...ended up with a few other fellow Load One drivers, or at least in this area....Had a major crisis today, lost one of my stainless steel trim rings off of one of my rims today while going through Indiana.....I feel partially naked at the moment...lol...

I am praying for the miracle load tomorrow...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have to agree with that. After running my numbers for the month, I sure did not set any milage or load count records. But the end result was good enough to make it still worth it in these lean freight times. Also saw a nice RPM increase (not a typo haha) :) Although, not having a big Sprinter payment helps in tough times also :rolleyes:

Rough times may still be with us....E1 cutting their sprinter rates by .20...will/might put even more downward pressure on every ones rates....How low can you go? will be the question....

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Rough times may still be with us....E1 cutting their sprinter rates by .20...will/might put even more downward pressure on every ones rates....How low can you go? will be the question....

Jimmy Hoffa will be turning over under his football stadium. :p

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator