What does your screen name mean?

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Back in the early days of rock n roll, no one ever used their real name when checking into hotels, kept the fans and groupies from bothering you when they saw the tour coachs parked in the hotel lots, so we all made up names, mine was from the fact I was the electronics tech on tours, and worked late into the night fixing burnt out amps and things with circuit boards as the connections on them between points are called traces, the k was because I was a little kinky back in the younger years,(groupies can be fun) and night because we were all creatures of the night, the full name was trace k night, shortened for the internet to tknight, there is the rest of the story,

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I grew up in FL and spent many many hours at the beach. Pelicans are so graceful in flight, but goofy looking on the ground...I identified with them. :eek: I have also collected them for years

rodeojunkie

Seasoned Expediter
Mines pretty easy to figure out...been a fan of rodeo and everything associated with it all my life. Been my cb handle forever too.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been curious for a long time as to what peoples' screen names mean. Some are obvious (such as jelliott for John Elliott); some, like mine, are not.

So if you wanna share, what does your screen name mean?

Since I've asked a personal question, I'm honor-bound to answer it. "Xmudman" relates to the fact that I used to be a mason tender. Mudmen mix the cement and deliver it by wheelbarrow to the masons. Trust me, it's no job for the weak; then again, most construction jobs aren't :) . A nice advantage to such a name is that most people don't have screen names starting with X*, so whenever I sign up for something, the name is usually available :) .

:eek:

Mine it's my fav european car... GM made ;)

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I think this thread was started by the CIA attempting to decipher our "Handles' and assure the country that they were keeping an eye on us......

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
we rode for a motorcycle ministry preaching the word, but didn't want to use the same name for expediting. so we are still preaching the gospel, just now in a very large "cage" chewing up asphalt.

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Mine is Dabus1952 I was in motor coach industry for many years 1952 was the year I was born.There by making me Dabus1952 (also was a nick name for a football player )

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hate to bust your bubble Pearl, but I ain't THAT smart ;)

That means the CIA has complete control of you, you should start wearing a tin foil hat before they have you do something really bad.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Monty

Expert Expediter
Mine means I am OLD, OLD, OLD I tell ya!

Plus I have been around expediting since 1985, off and on.