What does your screen name mean?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
First name with the initials. No originality and never lived in Kansas City.;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bought the domain Xiggi.com for a biz idea, lost the domain, wish I still had it, kept the nickname.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
My first expedite truck was Purple, the goose comes from my call sign while flying gunships in the Army. I was the Rambling Goose. Don't ask how or why the unit gave me that. :cool:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
AQUITTED When I stand before our Father I know I will be aquitted of all charges against me.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Nickname given by HS buddy. Tabbed again with it while in the military. Don't run with crowds and have a mind of my own......flawed as it may be.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
I got my name w-a-y back when I was a kid. My best friend & I called each other by our last names. Mine was to long so he shortened it to Suds. To this day whenever I go home someone will call me that. I added the #43 for Richard Petty :)

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Mine stands for being on the "high" side of a dream that started over twenty years ago. Hopefully it IS the high side!

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Being an avid warhammer 40k gamer (table top wargame) my favorite army is the 24th praetorian imperial guard regiment. Roman numerals on thier banner.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My initials plus a hobby interest. Sport 40s are radio-controlled model hydros. They look a lot like the full size unlimited boats you sometimes see.