What does your screen name mean?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've been curious for a long time as to what peoples' screen names mean. Some are obvious (such as jelliott for John Elliott); some, like mine, are not.

So if you wanna share, what does your screen name mean?

Since I've asked a personal question, I'm honor-bound to answer it. "Xmudman" relates to the fact that I used to be a mason tender. Mudmen mix the cement and deliver it by wheelbarrow to the masons. Trust me, it's no job for the weak; then again, most construction jobs aren't :) . A nice advantage to such a name is that most people don't have screen names starting with X*, so whenever I sign up for something, the name is usually available :) .

*This is a family friendly forum, so we won't discuss those X's that run around in groups of 3... :eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I chose my screen name because I think it's funny that a turtle is an expediter. It became funny on another level when I got my Sprinter.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Turtle what you doing near my house lol? My mom found a turtle a little while ago at the lake beside our house

My screenname is my name state I live in

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336859976947.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336859976947.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 133

moose

Veteran Expediter
I was looking into Expediting for some time, & even spoke to a few at T/S's.
it never accrued to me to look it on line, @ that time i only had a LapTop for a few months.
then when it finely hit me, i was on my way up north (way up north) into Alburta.
with no internet connection for the week, i looked for a WiFi spot & found it on the trans Canadian @ the Moose Jaw Welcome center.
i was seated under the larges moose in the world, when i found EO.
& it asked for a user name.
HMmmm....
the avatar is the picture i took that day.
File:Mac (86395457).jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
underdog is meant for the vans not getting the loads like the bigger trucks, the odds are stacked against us, then the 777 is for good luck!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A "layoutshooter' is one who hunts diver ducks out of 'layout boats'. It is a VERY special type of duck hunting invented in and around Gibraltar, MI. I am old enough to have known the three men who, according to legend, invented the layout boat. Only one is still alive. I have also had the great privilege of be able to hunt with several of the 'original' 'first generation' layout shooters. (sorry if some are offended by the idea of hunting)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ex occupation and my 1st name...

Oh and about 10 yrs ago i got bored, went to work for a friend of mine for a summer..as a "tender"....your right, its not a job for the weak...mix'in and haulin mud and keepin the masons stocked with block...one of the hardest jobs i have ever done....

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
ex occupation and my 1st name...

Oh and about 10 yrs ago i got bored, went to work for a friend of mine for a summer..as a "tender"....your right, its not a job for the weak...mix'in and haulin mud and keepin the masons stocked with block...one of the hardest jobs i have ever done....

thank goodness you decided to cook because tenderdennis sounds awful weird

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums